FM23 slows down my internet wifi speed

Hi my laptop is Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H, with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz wifi card. And every time i turn on fm23 my wifi epeed goes from 250-350mb down to under 10mb. You can see the youtube video. Has anybody seen this before and is there a fix for it?

Wow, that is strange. 

I have zero knowledge about this but after some Google-ing, I've found an article with a similar problem, and this is the answer:
"I had the same problem and it was the network boost in the Lenovo vantage. I just turned mine off and no problem."

1 hour ago, sigurthor8 said:

Hi my laptop is Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H, with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz wifi card. And every time i turn on fm23 my wifi epeed goes from 250-350mb down to under 10mb. You can see the youtube video. Has anybody seen this before and is there a fix for it?

It does a very similar thing to my capacity to function.

1 hour ago, Marko1989 said:

Wow, that is strange. 

I have zero knowledge about this but after some Google-ing, I've found an article with a similar problem, and this is the answer:
"I had the same problem and it was the network boost in the Lenovo vantage. I just turned mine off and no problem."

You are a genius, this was driving me crazy. Its fixed now thank you!

1 hour ago, daveh83 said:

Where’s that located. 

44 minutes ago, Lord Rowell said:

Same question. I've had problems streaming some services whilst playing FM - looks like this is the cause.

As far as I know, that only works for Lenovo laptops, and it is an app from the Microsoft Store, I don't own one, but I guess if you have a Lenovo laptop you can find that app by searching "Vantage" in the taskbar search, and from some guy screenshot, it is here
y4Sju7k.png.a10cb2fd16402b6ebbe774c8a106307e.png

Edited by Marko1989