Erased CONCACAF club tournaments how to get them back?

Motobaka

Thanks, I did look at the changes, but none seem to affect CONCACAF club competitions. At least not that I can figure out.

I understand that I might be asking too much and maybe this is not the place to do it, but would you mind giving this database a look?

Can’t seem to find why is North America Champions League not available in my save or any other CONCACAF club competition.

Motobaka Mexico Reimagined 231007.fmf

I know that the default Liga MX has a bunch of rules under "other stage rules"/"continental cup rules" that sends a bunch of teams to the CCL. Then the CCL's default entry is something like "get qualified teams" for Mexico, so if you're not actually specifying any qualifying rules it likely isn't running because it doesn't have enough teams. I'd load up a default Mexican rules, copy the continental cup rules, and then load up your DB and paste them into your first division. Then just change the various entries to accommodate how you want qualifying to be arranged (as long as it has the same amount of teams in the end)