FM23 Kosovo Complete League Pyramid by Cakilinho

I created complete league system for Kosovo. If anyone who knows about Kosovar leagues text me and we can make this database better. I tested the file 10+ years and I did not notice any bugs. If you find any issue please let me know.

1- Superliga

2- Liga e Parë (2 groups)

3- Liga e Dytë

4- Liga e Tretë (4 groups)

Kupa e Kosovës

Superkupa e Kosovës

Youth leagues:

1- Superliga U19

2- Liga e Parë U19

3- Liga e Dytë U19 (3 groups) (Fantasy league but every team in Kosovo plays in youth league.)

Kosova Full Pyramid by Cakilinho.fmf

On 13.10.2023 at 11:10, themodelcitizen said:

Well done mate. Have you done anything with that North Kosovo/CSMKM region? Would be interesting to put it in Kosovo (instead of Serbia) and see if places like North Mitrovica pump out dual-nationality newgens

Nope, this is the real Kosovar League System mate.

2 minutes ago, burakcakil said:

Nope, this is the real Kosovar League System mate.

Well duh, yeah I was just curious about some of the additional details - there's a region in the game that's Kosovo IRL but still Serbia in the game. Was interested to see if you did any work on the background world to add more detail to the DB. Granted this is the type of stuff only I seem interested in :lol:

Cheers. I'm a casual viewer of Balkan affairs from afar so always curious to see if locals ever feel the need to chop and change what SI has done in the area (basically tiptoeing around the politics).

You're right, Kosovo's league system doesn't have teams in these places anyway, just odd that North Mitrovica is considered Serbian in the game, I guess Russia and Serbia would be happy about that. IRL it's recognized as Kosovo by UK, US etc but effectively controlled by the local Serb populace, presumably propped up from Belgrade. Same with some of the Serbian villages in the east of the country. Anyway I've thought about fiddling with that before so newgens like Milos Krasic (ex-Juve, Serbia) born in North Mitrovica would have Kosovo second nationality but likely not worth the effort