[Suggestion] Maps showing teams/players/scouted player/player search players/

Cheeza5

1. Map of each league showing all the teams competing in the competition.  (Example attached)

• Viewable or accessible from the league table page
  • Added to scout report inbox item for next match. (Maybe showing the distance or travel time?)

2. Option to view a map when selecting a new team (start of save)

• World map showing all teams in the game, with unplayable teams greyed
  • ability to zoom in on regions / countries

3. In game option to view world map showing all teams

• ability to zoom in on regions / countries
  • Clicking a name/badge takes to you to the club page

4. Option to see all first team plays from selected team on a map (Example attached)

• Show each player name in there respective nation/s

5. Scouting tab to show all scouted players on a map with there respective scout rating (based on filter selections)

6. Player search tab to show players on a map (filtered list)

• this might show the user which region has a hot bed of talented players that they might want to scout

etc etc

map.JPG

map.team.players.come.from.JPG

I think with number 3 - intial starting point of being zoomed out showing biggest [BEST REPUTATION] team badge and zooming in, with each 'zoom in' showing the clubs badges in order of stature in the game would be good.

example. starting off zoomed right out on UK would be say.. Man city, Liverpool, Arsenal. then '1 click of the zoom in button' unlocks the next biggest teams.. Celtic, Rangers, Man U, then another zoom in click in shows Newcastle, Villa.. Etc..

On 13/10/2023 at 05:41, ajellysnake rebel said:

I think with number 3 - intial starting point of being zoomed out showing biggest [BEST REPUTATION] team badge and zooming in, with each 'zoom in' showing the clubs badges in order of stature in the game would be good.

example. starting off zoomed right out on UK would be say.. Man city, Liverpool, Arsenal. then '1 click of the zoom in button' unlocks the next biggest teams.. Celtic, Rangers, Man U, then another zoom in click in shows Newcastle, Villa.. Etc..

yeah good idea, maybe have the option to show how you want the teams displayed? i.e reputation, supporter base size, longest time since a trophy, average age, facilities, etc  

i have seen some youtubers look at the local area, the stadium etc. when starting a new save.   it would be cool for FM to link into google or something so that people can build the roleplaying aspect and get more in touch with their teams.  Yes, I can just alt tab out and do this myself, but this would be a cool way of encouraging roleplaying with more FMers..

• 5 months later...