Can anyone advise…

How to stop conceding goals whereby the oppo wingers get in behind my fullbacks (no matter how high or deep), and square it for a tap in?

No matter what level I play it, no matter who my players are, this is more or less the only goal I ever concede.

I’ve tried dropping off, using full backs, wing backs on support/ defend, tried marking wingers, closing down wingers, but it never works!

I had a little bit of success “trapping inside” but that was soon found out.

I’m at my wits end with it now!

7 hours ago, Rashidi said:

Everything is contextual, so put up your tactic and maybe someone can help

Try 4-3-3 fluid counter attack 

Edited by Mst82

Can't tell much without your setup, really, but have you considered that the problem might not be your full backs? Could also very well be giving away acres of space for opposition midfielders to pick their passes, or opposition full backs getting the time and space to put it down the line.

My guess is that this type of goal is the one you most hate conceding and is therefore the one you remember most when it happens. Nothing tactical about it.

Can't see any other reason why it would be the case at every level, with any set of players, and under any instruction. For example, every single goal I concede is a set piece. Or Mo Salah.