FM25 - My feature requests

Miragepredator

1.) For the SK(a), you should be able to use them as an additional CB in build up (Like Ederson,Alisson,Raya,Steele and etc;) and to be able to give them suitable traits to them. 

2.) Similar to the "Get further forward", their should be an option to "Come deep to get ball" or "Drops into Defence" as PI's rather then just as a trait

3.)This is just incase it does not happen, But the Inverted Fullbacks should also have the option for being Support or Attack like the IWBs and WCBs

4.) Im not sure if this is already in place, but if a player has been instructed to do something for a long time, it should improve their attributes, eg; if a BPD averages 60+ passes, his composure and passing should improve. It could also become one of his traits, eg; If they are continuously told to take more risks (not the hard coded instructions), it should eventually become a trait. 

5.) For training, their should be an option to make all players in certain positions train a certain role, certain attribute or even traits in both senior and youth academies. eg; I want all my CB's to have "Tries to play out of trouble"

6.) The Loan manager should give you a detailed report on the teams they loan players out too . I remember reading that City loan their players to clubs where there is an emphasis on what they can offer to the player. So they should tell you how good their facilities are, style of play, how often they develop players themselves, and the depth of their squad and should keep you up to date with their progress.

7.) A few player role requests, a Ramdeuter in central attacking midfield slots. A Target Man in central attacking midfield slots like Fellaini did for David Moyes.  

8.) You should be able to view the highlights of individual players. eg; I want to view my how my goalkeeper performs in the build up.

Will add more as they come to mind ;)

Edited by Miragepredator

On 17/10/2023 at 10:30, Miragepredator said:

2.) Similar to the "Get further forward", their should be an option to "Come deep to get ball" or "Drops into Defence" as PI's rather then just as a trait

6.) The Loan manager should give you a detailed report on the teams they loan players out too . I remember reading that City loan their players to clubs where there is an emphasis on what they can offer to the player. So they should tell you how good their facilities are, style of play, how often they develop players themselves, and the depth of their squad and should keep you up to date with their progress.

7.) A few player role requests, a Ramdeuter in central attacking midfield slots. A Target Man in central attacking midfield slots like Fellaini did for David Moyes.  

I'd very much like to see these especially.   

Related to #2 I'd like to have more/all options on a player role available - specifically I'd like to be able to have a Deep Lying Playmaker able to shoot more of if thats what I want.  Or be able to lower tackling on a  Pressing Forward.  Makes no sense to me that so much is locked.  Let the role be a STARTING TEMPLATE. 

• 2 months later...

9.) Should have an option in the team instructions to play positional play or not

10.) Let players make more long range passes. I find that even though i want a player to make more long range passes, he at max tries it 3-4 times a game, i have even checked the analytical data and his pass range and it reflects what i see. I want to replicate a TA-Arnold esque pass range and i can never seem to get even remotely close. I want to be able to use a creator deep in our own half but can rarely get him to make the kind of passes i want.

11.) Should be able to specify the player criteria that the DOF goes after. Which also should apply to the max amount that he offers in wages to the players (both signings and players in the club)

12.) The Offside trap should come back

13.) The IWB should be able to cross the ball

14.) Less highlights from throw-ins need to be shown.

• Miragepredator changed the title to FM25 - My feature requests

i think it's just great idea to chat, trying convince player over new position, and indeed to warn him to ( limit/not play/not register/sell) if he didn't agree.

also chatting player (criticism over fitness or such attribute like heading, aggressive/tackling, finishing etc..)  

• 2 months later...