[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

Hi folks!

When I'm on a match, (I play always on the option full match)

I try to check the statistics while the match is running on background. The issue is even clicking onspacer.png or even stopping the match, does not appear the menu.
spacer.png

I should change the settings to other partial view from the match to be available to watch the statistics.

spacer.png

Is this a normal behavior? or a thing should be fixed?

Thanks in advance for your answers and your help!

Ps. Best skin ever!

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The Name said:

Hey guys, don't know if it's a bug or not, but the backgroud of the players faces disappear once i click in a free agent (in this case Icardi is a free agent) , how can i solve this? 

Thanks.

spacer.png

I don't think it's a bug, it's just the fact that the free agents don't have a kit to have it in the background and then just needs a couple secs to reload the kit for the players contracted

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I modified the 'heatmap' widget in the 'match in between highlights panel' to add a pass map, but it only updates when I restart the match menu. Is there a way to make it auto-update at a certain interval? Any help would be appreciated!

Screenshot

Спойлер
<container class="plain_box" draw_vertical_dividers="true" >
                                        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" />
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="4" apply_to_children="true" />
                                        <container>
                                            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                                            <widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="mhpmH" vertical="true" force_left_to_right_events="true" team_to_display="0" average_position_filter="1" aHiL="false" wants_global_events="false" enable_popup="true">
                                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
                                                <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true"/>
                                                <boolean id="save_default_state" value="true"/>
                                                <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                                                <list id="chalkboard_events_to_display">
                                                    <integer value="63"/>
                                                </list>
                                            </widget>
                                        </container>

<container>
                                            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                                            <widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="mhpmA" vertical="true" force_left_to_right_events="true" team_to_display="1" average_position_filter="1" aHiL="false" wants_global_events="false" enable_popup="true">
                                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
                                                <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true"/>
                                                <boolean id="save_default_state" value="true"/>
                                                <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                                                <list id="chalkboard_events_to_display">
                                                    <integer value="63"/>
                                                </list>
                                            </widget>
                                        </container>
                                    </container>

11 hours ago, mlodziezowy said:

Hey, the Scouting tab on my player overview preview little thingy doesn't work - I didn't mess with it, can anyone help?

image.png

it looks to be a resolution/zoom issue, Try and change your ingame zoom to a lower one

else make sure your resolution is 1920x1080 or higher and if your on laptop make sure the windows layout and scaling is 100% and not 125 or 150 as it normaly is by default

10 hours ago, snowofman said:

it looks to be a resolution/zoom issue, Try and change your ingame zoom to a lower one

else make sure your resolution is 1920x1080 or higher and if your on laptop make sure the windows layout and scaling is 100% and not 125 or 150 as it normaly is by default

I'm playing windowed on an 1440p ultrawide and that's the zoom setting I want to be playing on, no other way?

edit: nope, changing to 100% zoom didn't do anything

Edited by mlodziezowy