boring safe to work skin?

ElK4nu

Hello people, I'm thinking if there are any boring skins, to be used during work hours, if I'm not mistaken there were some for previous editions, does anyone know if they exist? Or does someone who knows how to make skins support the idea?

imagen_2023-10-20_181116944.png

3 hours ago, ElK4nu said:

Hello people, I'm thinking if there are any boring skins, to be used during work hours, if I'm not mistaken there were some for previous editions, does anyone know if they exist? Or does someone who knows how to make skins support the idea?

imagen_2023-10-20_181116944.png

Firstly i think your approach is very wrong.. asking in the Skinning Hideout if there is any "Boring" skins, the ppl in here is making great work and not Boring skins.

all skins are great in it own way, it's all down to needs and preferences.

If you think a skin is boring, thats ofc your right, and if you think such a skin has existed, you might wanna look at sites that has alot of skins to pick from :)

2 小时前, snowofman说:

Firstly i think your approach is very wrong.. asking in the Skinning Hideout if there is any "Boring" skins, the ppl in here is making great work and not Boring skins.

If you think a skin is boring, thats ofc your right, and if you think such a skin has existed, you might wanna look at sites that has alot of skins to pick from :)

I think he wants to play FM during work and his boss won't realise that he's playing a game...

8 hours ago, snowofman said:

I don't think any offence can be taken when he was asking for a deliberately "boring" skin that is inconspicuous.

hace 17 horas, snowofman dijo:

That was not my intention, English is not my main language, I am learning, what I want is a skin that is not so flashy so that it is not noticeable that I am playing a video game.
Sorry if anyone was offended, so I left the example image so that it is better understood.

Edited by ElK4nu

6 minutes ago, ElK4nu said:

That was not my intention, English is not my main language, I am learning, what I want is a skin that is not so flashy so that it is not noticeable that I am playing a video game.
Sorry if anyone was offended, so I left the example image so that it is better understood.

it's all good :) 
i still believe that sites where they have alot of released skin would be a perfect place to find a suited skin for your project or maybe even the base skin once it's out.