BUG: Away Goals rule still used in Bundesliga on FM23.

I decided to attend the Promotion/Relegation playoffs in FM23. Darmstadt were down 3-1, but scored 2 fluke goals due to 2 Timo Horn mistakes. It was tied 3-3, and the commentary said that Darmstadt 98 lead on away goals. There were no more goals and it was tied 3-3 at the end of regulation time. But instead of extra time at the RheinEnergieSTADION, Darmstadt 98 won on away goals. Away goals were removed from the promotion/relegation playoffs in 2021, so why does FM23 (released in 2022) still have this feature?

2 minutes ago, SilentSparrow18 said:

I decided to attend the Promotion/Relegation playoffs in FM23. Darmstadt were down 3-1, but scored 2 fluke goals due to 2 Timo Horn mistakes. It was tied 3-3, and the commentary said that Darmstadt 98 lead on away goals. There were no more goals and it was tied 3-3 at the end of regulation time. But instead of extra time at the RheinEnergieSTADION, Darmstadt 98 won on away goals. Away goals were removed from the promotion/relegation playoffs in 2021, so why does FM23 (released in 2022) still have this feature?

Can you please log that here, possibly with the file? Thank you.

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/competition-rules-and-schedule/germany-competition-specific-issues/

Ich kann dir meinen Editor fix anbieten vom fm 23 mit dem ich jetzt auch im fm 24 spiele.Also funktioniert wohl nur in 23 er saves und müsstest das save vom 23er dann im 24er übernehmen.Aber ohne neu anzufangen kriegt du den Fehler nicht weg.

I can send you my German Editor fix from fm 23.But it works only for fm 23 save I think.But you can make a new save in 23 with the fix and transfer this save to 24.But anyway this issue only get solved if you start a new savegame then.

Edited by Zizu00

11 hours ago, SilentSparrow18 said:

I used my real name in the save, so is there any way to make sure nobody sees my real name?

Only SI employees will see your name. Your file (and name) isn't saved out in the open.