Paul Pogba

Just wondering has anybody else noticed Paul Pogba is not in the database at all. Not that's it's a problem just curious as to why?

I'm guessing it's related to his possible upcoming drug ban but in the past lots of these types of bans have been included.

My own understanding is that currently he's under a provisional suspension, until an outcome is determined. The provisional suspension means he would not be eligible for any footballing activity and would likely be the reason he is not included. 

1 hour ago, santy001 said:

My own understanding is that currently he's under a provisional suspension, until an outcome is determined. The provisional suspension means he would not be eligible for any footballing activity and would likely be the reason he is not included. 

That makes perfect sense to be fair, thanks

Then he should be in with a ban, don't you think ?

Plus in "my world" mode, he has not got caught yet depending on the start date of your new save ==> a ban with a start date.

If i remember correctly, this treatment was applied in (very) older version, where we used to see 4 or 5 years bans (calciopoli times i believe)

I am quite sure i have removed some bans for doping with the IGE in the past years.

Not sure what happened with, Jermaine Pennant (ban or removal), even if this time i told to myself "well, whatever"

Edited by Titou

1 hour ago, Titou said:

Then he should be in with a ban, don't you think ?

Plus in "my world" mode, he has not got caught yet depending on the start date of your new save ==> a ban with a start date.

If i remember correctly, this treatment was applied in (very) older version, where we used to see 4 or 5 years bans (calciopoli times i believe)

I am quite sure i have removed some bans for doping with the IGE in the past years.

Not sure what happened with, Jermaine Pennant (ban or removal), even if this time i told to myself "well, whatever"

Is he included in the 'my world' mode then out of interest?