[FM24] Fawlty Torquay; A Herd Of Gulls Sweeping Majestically Across The Plainmoor

anagain

A Trophy Cabinet Needs Filling Up

image.jpeg.8149bdd63671b244c3e882b77efb15ca.jpeg

Welcome to Devon, more specifically, Torquay.

Torquay United are one of England's best known clubs. Until 2019 Torquay had never won a major title, and the fact that that major title was the National League South may, to many, mean they still haven't. I'm going on a stat I once heard that Torquay and Rochdale were the two teams not to win a major title in English football.

Now, I've done some searching and the only article I can find that goes in this is a Guardian article that says Rochdale are the only club, but Torquay were National League at the time.

There is a disclaimer offered by the Guardian. Rochdale won the Lancashire Combination in 1910-11 and 1911-12. That's even more tinpot than the National League South though.

Torquay were a mainstay in what is now English League Two for many years, and they reached the heady heights of League One as recently as 2004-05. However, since then it has been a slippery slope for Torquay. Currently in the National League South again, after relegation last year, the Gulls are in their longest stay outside the League since 1927-28. That was the year Torquay entered the Third Division South, 28 years after their formation.

Torquay fans will be desperate to get back to League football.

Can I make that happen?

The Premise in FM24

As I have said, Torquay were relagted back to the National League South after a poor 2022-23. This is the second time the club have faced this ignominy, although in 2018-19 they went straight back up as champions. And the board want that to be the case again.

Torquay manager for the past four seasons has been lower leagues manager extraordinaire, Gary Johnson. Aged 67, Gary has decided to step back to being just director of football and the mantle of club manager has been passed to a rookie named Nid Rikson.

image.png.0215bca551ad5e9a99fbf4c79ab1e9cb.png

Nid has been most recently coaching youth level for Torquay and has had great success with the youngsters of Torbay. With Gary Johnson's blessing, Nid has been chosen to take the Gulls forward...and back. To the League...again.

The Club

Torquay United are a club from south Devon, in England's South West, that were formed in 1899. But for local rivals, Plymouth, Torquay would be the most southerly club to have played League football in England.

image.png.62bf6d4849047d7b7ee2416ab578461f.png

Torquay United play their home games at Plainmoor, a 6,200 capacity stadium located centrally in the town.

image.png.011966ee47f4ef365a34b3e8b2cc8ffd.png

Lee Sharpe once played for Torquay, before heading to Manchester United for £185k in 1988. The club were also one of Neil Warnock's many clubs when he was appointed as a "consultant" for two months in 1993.

The Town

Torquay is a seaside town in what is known as the English Riviera in southern Devon. The town was the birthplace of Trigger's bit of stuff, Agatha Christie, and the town in which Larry Grayson lived out his later years. Shut that door!

Torquay is probably best known as the location of the fictional hotel Fawlty Towers. John Cleese came up with the idea after staying in a Torquay hotel run by a man John Cleese describes as "the most wonderfully rude man I have ever met".

This isn't a save that has to be a one club save. I will move clubs if I get the right offer. I would like to get Torquay back to the league though.

My first season's expectation is automatic promotion though. If I fail I may be looking for a new club much sooner.

I have all of Europe loaded, but only all possible divisions in the British Isles and the biggest European leagues. Most of Europe is just the top division. This will be a very Britain based save. I'm playing without the current players at the club. I'll have a pre-season to start the save and a transfer window to go with it. Not that I have a lot of money.

Hopefully I find beta stable and carry this save on. There's every chance I restart though. I'll be back with a look at the players.

image.gif.7e92c96fbeb1419568d253ac03778f21.gif

The only Torquay gif I could find...

27 minutes ago, Sizeman21 said:

Good looking save here Anagain. Will be following!

Thanks.

The Squad, Part One

Goalkeepers

Mark Halstead: Well travelled and experienced keeper who has become the main man in goal for Torquay.

01_MarkHalsteadGK.thumb.png.355d1804322d71fefeb5d3cb34e04a1c.png

Rhys Lovett: Up and coming keeper who has been at a number of clubs in the upper levels of non league for a few years now. Rhys can push Mark Halstead hard and is able back up.

01_RhysLovettGK.thumb.png.e8c12a804a8bd52d288fdb80fbaa841b.png

Defenders

Ross Marshall: Young Centre Back who was a squad member in League Two for Stevenage. Ross was a regular member of the Torquay squad last season and could be key in the National League South for the Gulls.

01_RossMarshallCD.thumb.png.47110294390ccd76f89178a57c015a48.png

Ollie Tomlinson: Another young centre back option for the team, Ollie is a product of the Plymouth youth setup. Having been on loan for the past couple of seasons, Ollie has a chance to impress this season, with a smaller squad.

01_OllieTomlinsonCD.thumb.png.e7ac989f4e290e29ab4b165986512970.png

Dean Moxey: Dean is a veteran centre back that can also play on the left of defence. Dean has played as high as the Premier League, for Palace, and the club captain will be key in our promotion campaign.

01_DeanMoxeyCD.thumb.png.925e42eb71cee3edae7dc28f7d819d10.png

Shaun Donnellan: Shaun is an Irish born central defender or midfielder that joined on a free from Maidenhead last season. Shaun will be a very key asset if he doesn't get poached.

01_ShaunDonnellanCD.thumb.png.7262626e061c2c0d21a22936e79b2691.png

Dylan Crowe: Dylan is a pacey young right back that is equally adept at wing back and will look to get forward.

01_DylanCroweRB.thumb.png.675ecebe06c6d061e7ccb1ef731530ec.png

Daniel Martin: Daniel is another young player that plays on the right of defence. As pacey as Dylan, Daniel will also look to provide an attacking option.

01_DanielMartinLB.thumb.png.e733db41e5a6340486adf260297d5d72.png

I would like some more options on the left and the right but I'm happy with the choices we have in central defence. I hope we can either keep some of those key players or get enough money to get quality replacements.

Next, midfield...

The Squad, Part Two

Midfielders

Asa Hall: Asa is actually the club captain (Not Moxey, as I said before) and is a key player for Torquay, having joined the club in 2018. Asa is a robust, tough tackling midfielder who will be very important if we want to gain promotion.

01_AsaHallDMCM.thumb.png.e955486800ac3e3204de045561b6ed2f.png

Ryan Hanson: Ryan is a highly rated young central midfielder who was a regular asset last season and will surely be so this season too.

01_RyanHansonCM.thumb.png.e1dcf4e6b44f8e83ad0077663b0af767.png

Tom Lapslie: Tom is entering his third season at Torquay and the tough tackling midfielder has the ability to be very important to the team.

01_TomLapslieCM.thumb.png.46394e0974f6fba8b1a75ec1ab13b1f9.png

Kevin Dawson: With a wealth of experience at the lower levels of league football, Irishman Kevin will be a valubale man for us in the centre of midfield. He could play out wide or on the right of defence if needed too.

01_KevinDawsonCM.thumb.png.1a672f4a0cc88ac2d8b284c546db9fda.png

Brett McGavin: Brett is a young midfielder, with a more attacking intent than other midfielders, who has made appearances for Ipswich in League One. Brett was semi-regular last season and scored three goals. Can we get more from Brett this season?

01_BrettMcGavinMC.thumb.png.6596ac66fbcfe2660fda83fae6dbf29e.png

Jack Stobbs: Jack is a pacey wide man who has ability but may struggle to fit in to a role in the team if my early plans take shape. Whether Jack can be utilised in another way is something I will look in to.

01_JackStobbsWide.thumb.png.1c741f9880b531750b1f1b9979c225b1.png

We have a very good midfield, if we can keep all these players. I will look into some more midfielders that could fill in in our wing back roles. Asa Hall is wanted by Walsall in League Two, but I'll want a good price for him.

Next, our front men...

The Squad, Part Three

Forwards

Lewis Collins: Lewis is a front man or wide option with reasonable pace who played semi-regularly for Newport in League Two. Lewis scored three goals last season and could be able back up to our main man...who I will come to.

01_LewisCollinsS.thumb.png.10014455f896606a6b36c43661f83b40.png

Brad Ash: Brad is a striker who joined on a free at the end of last season from Weymouth. Brad scored 18 times for Weymouth in the National League South last season and I'll be very happy if he recreates that form this year.

01_BradAshS.thumb.png.f3084cc715de99c3c27fa436aff49237.png

Aaron Jarvis: Aaron is our main man up front and banged in 15 goals despite the club being relegated last season. More of the same, please Aaron. Brad Ash will breathing heavy behind you.

01_AaronJarvisS.thumb.png.5a24b8c9c29b1a73b754ac21f1c62f9b.png

We have a good strong line up in our stikers department. Hopefully, Brad and Aaron can really bang the goals in this year.

Need to see what options we have to improve the squad now. We can't afford much but I would like two or three more faces, especialy in wide defensive roles.

My early plans are to play a back three and wing backs. We will be defensively solid and look to break fast, getting the ball quickly to our dangerous front men.

I always enjoyed my trips to Torquay when we (Barrow) played them in the National League, albeit we had a poor record against them when I turned up! They’re a club who have the facilities to push for the Football League again, so to see them going in the opposite direction was a shame. Hopefully you can be the man to end the rot in Non-League!

5 hours ago, DefinitelyTaylor said:

I always enjoyed my trips to Torquay when we (Barrow) played them in the National League, albeit we had a poor record against them when I turned up! They’re a club who have the facilities to push for the Football League again, so to see them going in the opposite direction was a shame. Hopefully you can be the man to end the rot in Non-League!

4 hours ago, Maw74 said:

I saw Torquay recently........ they lost to my new home team. :lol:

aPrQCC.jpg

Good luck with the Gulls.:thup:

Thanks guys.

Torquay are a club that shouldn't be where they are. They were always a league club when I was growing up.

I shall have to get revenge for Torquay when we play Hemel. :D I never knew Hemel Hempstead were the Tudors. I was looking at the image thinking "does that say Hampton and Richmond?" :D

Pre-Season And Early Transfer Window

Pre-season is done, transfers have arrived, the players are fit an we're raring to go. There have been some ups and there's been two big downs. I was hoping to find some free loans but nothing has so far materialised. Asa Hall has received a bid from Walsall and a very good player slipped through our fingers.

I've been through the squad and, if I recall correctly, I said I was happy with our central defensive options. Well, the squad decided they weren't and a number of triallists came in. Pick of the bunch was a Zimbabwean named Alec Mudimu but he chose Accrington. Alec had been playing at Flint Town, so that's a big move for him.

My key want was more depth in my wing back positions and I managed to acquire two new faces that give us plenty of depth. One of those new faces provides options for midfield too. I'm a big fan of utility players and this lad was that for me.

Just a day ago came the news I was dreading. Walsall put in a bid of just over £1k for my captain, Asa Hall. I wasn't accepting that and took the required amount up to about £5k, including add ons. Walsall pulled out of the deal at that point and Asa was not happy. He came to me to say I'd withdrawn a chance for him to play at a higher level. Asa is 36. He has played at that level. I felt like saying that but chose to try and appease and say I needed him for promotion. In the end I had to promise I'd let Asa go with a bid of £5k.

No one will pay that.

With any more transfers unlikely before our opening league fixture, the transfers to date are as follows (the outs were before I arrived).

image.thumb.png.177b9ef820abd91c1b795e0fff15718c.png

Abdi Sharif: Abdi is the utility player that I mentioned. A very right footed player, Abdi can provide cover for the right wing back role, unless he happens to become favoured, but is also very handy in most roles in midfield. Abdi is on loan from Wigan for the season.

01_AbdiSharifUtility.thumb.png.7d3a1c53c7177d15a4a473dc6acc30b8.png

Joseph Johnson: Joseph is a valuable asset at our level, a player with two good feet. This means Joseph can provide cover for either the right or left wing back roles. Only 18, Joseph does have some improving to do in a technical sense, but he has pace that will scare defenders at our level.

01_JosephJohnsonWB.thumb.png.acb7657ce2e842e70c51f67e3c4da95a.png

I do have my eye on some other new recruits. I have about £600 to spend on wages and I am hoping to get a central defender and a striker on loan for a good wage.

Friendlies

We lost just one of our five friendlies and drew another. The win over Exeter was encouraging but scoring goals hasn't been easy. Aaron Jarvis was out for much of pre-season with a ligament injury, so it is hard to say for sure if there are things to worry about.

01_Friendlies.png.425c394d990ba00184f1fcbd07364940.png

Squad (as Friday, 4th August 2023)

01_Torquay_Squad_2324.png.7a648e9328f6d965dc981c040ed0a8b1.png

Season Preview

We're predicted to finish second behind Yeovil, but the Media Dream Eleven is nice in our favour and suggest we have the best attacking line up, with Jarvis and Collins included.

We begin away to Dover and our first predicted top of the table clash with Yeovil is in November. Our final day fixture, whe it might all really matter, is home to Havant and Waterlooville.

image.png.43fe391a9bbc49332c6033942aafcb57.png image.png.7a5fd56d7826e555be800986fe78846e.png

Tactics

A back three is how I am feeling we will set up most of the season. This will be combined with wing backs getting forward to cross the ball to, primarily, Jarvis. Midfield is going to depend on how I attacking I feel we can be in a match. If I feel free to attack then Crowe, on the right, will be given license to bomb forward with our right sided centre back given the freedom to move wide and support Crowe. Asa Hall is the cover man in this situation.

On the left, Daniel Martin has more of a support role, with my left sided central midfielder encouraged to move wide and act as a pseudo winger. If we're really on the front foot then Asa Hall can move up in to a more advanced role.

Up front, Lewis Collins' role is that of support. Either dropping deep to link up with the midfield or attacking at will. I've asked Lewis to roam a little. I saw some nice link up play from lewis in pre-season, as well as a belter of a goal at Dorchester.

If I feel we're up against it then I am looking to play much more cautiously and hot teams on the break. It may be that that tactic becomes the preferred. I have also contemplated making Jarvis a target man and playing long. We should have players that are good enough to pass it about though.

01_Torquay_Tactic001.png.8965f4418dd2a011476eaa88179ba734.png

Edited by anagain

August 2023 - Frustrations and Goals Galore

August really was a frustrating month. We got up and running with a fantastic win but complacencies really settled in after that. I was quick to slate the team and ended up with players in my office saying I was too harsh. Perhaps. I thought, I am a bit harsh and promised to be nicer. We kept conceding stupid goals though and had a terrible game as Slough, after which I had to be mean to be helpful.

Transfers have been another frustrating part of August with more players slipping through my fingers or just wanting too much money. After just the two new signings we're down to just about £600 a month left to spend. I do, hopefully, have another utility player, though defensively minded, on his way to Plainmoor.

I have often felt like banging my head against a wall this past month.

image.gif.e13126eaa9b1496d9d5c23e85c439353.gif

I really should work with the Fawlty Towers theme, shouldn't I? In hindsight, maybe I should have my manager Basil Fawlty. I never thought of the connection until I wrote the title of this save though. Opportunity missed?

image.png.33e24e870aed9dc2826c986ca653f0d0.png

As I said, we started things off with a good win at Dover. The future partnership between Jarvis and Crowe was strongly in evidence here, with Dylan Crowe providing a belter of a cross for Aaron Jarvis to open the scoring early. After a frustrating equaliser conceded I had to have words with the team at half time, assuring them that we needed to prove we were the better team and get the win. We were brilliant after the break with Jarvis and then Lewis Collins powering in headers to seal a day one win.

image.png.3e2b72239ff8b64172831116b7119916.png

Jarvis rises above all to head home Moxey's corner

We got a frustrating draw against Worthing in our first home game, with Brett McGavin's early opener being cancelled out by some poor defending. And there was more poor defending as we shipped two goals to Chippenham, despite one of the goals having a definite edge of offside to it. It would take a 94th minute Aaron Jarvis penalty to seal that win after we had looked decidedly shaky in the second half. Brett McGavin, an Aaron Jarvis penalty and Lewis Collins should have been enough there.

Our trip to St. Albans produced another disappointing 1-1 draw, with another immediate equaliser after Ryan Hanson had opened the scoring. Yes, that is a thing in our matches. By the end of the season I will need more hands to count up the number of times we have conceded right after scoring. We switch off.

We'd had a lot of games in a short space of time, and I was partly putting the shaky results down to tiredness. There was a week free before the Slough match though, so no excuses. It may be early days but I never thought to witness a performance as poor as that, especially from my defenders. Of course, we opened the scoring again through Lewis Collins, but it was 2-1 to Slough within 20 minutes of that opener. They went 3-1 up 15 minutes after half time and I had to make changes. We started to look a little better after that and Brad Ash got a 75th minute goal to put us back in the tie.

You know what happens next. Yes, Slough made it 4-2 a minute later!

image.gif.af8ab6841d798a5b43d85f1b0b4a4bc3.gif

I was sensing my formation might have been having some bearing on results. I'd switched to a classic 4-4-2 just before we got a goal back against Slough and we'd looked better. In our next match, home to Braintree, I decided we would start 4-4-2. We destroyed Braintree in an immense first half. Lewis Collins started things off, running on to Daniel Martins' superb long ball, Tom Lapslie made it two with a gloriously cultured finish from the D and buried a header at the far post for our third.

Sadly, just a couple of minutes later we allowed Braintree back in the game and then gave them even more hope by allowing their second 8 minutes into the second half. I started to make defensive changes at this point and we looked better until Lewis Collins latched on to a Braintree error late in the game to seal the win.

It's never simple, is it?

image.png.f62556d3cc5d553c7a2c2cbd3c1d8cdb.png  image.png.2164074409e89b69e3b56e1e2aa27243.png   image.png.5f995c440e01aae4245d5030a145f423.png

National League South table // Torquay United goalscorers chart //  Player of the Match awards; end of August 2023

Next...

image.png.59cd3364f02121969619b871122ac8e9.png

September sees us start our FA Cup journey, although we do not know our opponents yet. In the league, Chelmsford, who are currently 10th, could be our toughest game. The Clarets are predicted third in this division. None of those other teams are predicted to finish higher than tenth.

Edited by anagain

September 2023 - It Started Bad But It's Getting Better

On 27/10/2023 at 07:44, Deisler26 said:

Nice start. Hopefully you can steady the ship. Playoffs should be the medium this season

Thanks. It is a viable goal. Sadly, the board expect automatic promotion. That is top.

We're getting better though, but not until after a horrid start to September. That included the lowest point in my management career when, a few days after throwing away a 3-1 lead we were stuffed 0-3 at home. We'd rescued a point in the first September game.

There have been some transfers this month, but not really the transfers I wanted. I'm still struggling to bring in players I think can really make a huge improvement to this side. I got in a goalkeeper, because Halstead's performances had been so dire. He broke his arm whilst catching a ball a few games later!

image.gif.807746cbe21545091037c0008af8050a.gif

Let's start with the transfers.

Oscar Halls: Oscar joins us on loan from nearby Plymouth as cover for our defence. He is just 18 but Oscar can cover centre back and right back. Most importantly, Oscar is costing us no wages.

01_OscarHallsDCR.thumb.png.a818b309cfc1cf62a50c0b3730c072ba.png

Adam Przybek: Adam is a goalie that has sadly only managed to record a handful of first team appearances in his 23 years. It's about time Adam was first choice somewhere. He didn't have the greatest debut for us but he got better.

01_AdamPrzybekGK.thumb.png.31d9ac52f91cbb5f4bf59e679198fba2.png

So, on to the month,

image.png.ea5b97609d8ac759c3750f2b5a834659.png

Above are our league results for September, and that win makes it look so much better. Two FA Cup results make September look better, but I'll come to them afterwards.

Against Aveley possession was pretty even but how we didn't put more of our 9 shots on target away is beyond me. Aveley took the elad near the end of the first half, Sharif completely losing his man and allowing him a shot on goal. Halstead did make a save but the rebound was tucked away. It took us until the 86th minute to get our equaliser and substitute Jack Stobbs was the man, getting his first of the season just 8 minutes after coming on. He met the cross of fellow sub, Brad Ash, at the far post.

I was firmly in the 4-4-2 camp by now but was still experimenting with roles. I was pushing Crowe much further forward on the right when we welcomed Farnborough to Plainmoor and the 22 old put in a man of the match performance to help put us 2-0 up inside 10 minutes. First was the day's right back, Abdi Sharif, turning beautifully in the box to fire home Joseph Johnson's pass. Dylan Crowe then doubled our lead, jumping well to head home Lewis Collins' cross.

There was some frustration a few minutes later as we allowed Farnborough a simple equaliser, Mark Halstead completely fluffing his attempt to stop Alfie Pavey's long range shot, but we did extend our lead five minutes later. Norville-Williams failed to control his keeper's pass and Lewis Collins gathered the ball and shot home from just outside the area.

Then we fell apart. Just before half time Halsteads flapped at a Mekki header and calamity ensued when Asa Halls dwelled on the ball in our box, lost it and then bought down his man. The ref had no hestitation in pointing to the spot. Pavey slammed home the spotkick and we'd lost a 3-1 lead.

image.png.076e5d86f8334e2c54d26f7f64008732.png

"Clear it! Just bloody clear it! You fool".

image.gif.b8d44ededc166b3877bea40a0f68306a.gif

We had to make amends in the next match and we welcomed one of the divisional favourites in Chelmsford. They destroyed us 3-0. As I said, Przybek came in for his debut after Halstead's calamities against Farnborough. He wasn't as terrible as you'd think, with there being little he could do for all three goals. Our defence were appalling though. We were a little better second half but the damage had been done and Chelmsford sealed the points with a late, late goal when we were full on attack.

The FA Cup helped us get some confidence back and by the time we travelled to Hemel Hempstead I had switched Collins and Jarvis up front, with Collins now playing off target man Jarvis. I'd simplified the roles in midfield too and we looked much better for the changes. Hemel dominated position but whilst it took time coming, two late Aaron Jarvis goals gave us a much needed league win. There was the customary opposition goal just after we'd scored, of course, but we held on.

FA Cup

image.png.c65f5dbe560c453a558d4ebf2ed5c552.png

Two home ties against lesser opposition really helped us get our mojo back in the Cup.

We dominated Enfield with goals from Lewis Collins, Dean Moxey (on a run of really good performances at left back) and Asa Hall (please note, this was after I had forgiven his league penalty-giving calamities). Moxey's goal was a beaut, as he cut inside from the left, past a few players and rifled home.

We then welcomed the Welsh boys and found ourselves 4-0 up with four goals in ten minutes midway through the second half. Dean Moxey opened the scoring, then two Aaron Jarvis goals eiether side of Jack Stobbs. I pressed the panic button just after, as Merthyr got two quick goals, but the lads pulled it back together and we held on to reach the Fourth Qualifying Round. No idea who we meet yet.

We have dropped right back to 9th in the league, but there is a whole host of teams on 16 points.

image.png.7f1e4a305c8a200b78a200a04124feb5.png   image.png.eefd75e6ce9c004e8987539dbdb80e62.png   image.png.1d3389cc87377de4885bca53536ee187.png

National League South table // Torquay United goalscorers chart //  Player of the Match awards; end of September 2023

Next...

image.png.550eabd9060fb546624b197a26ac661d.png

There'll be six matches in October...I hope. I say hope because we currently have two matches scheduled for October 14th. I assume that will change when we know our FA Cup opponents. We have 7th and 2nd to kick off the month. We need to pick up points if top is the board requirment.

Hell. We need to pick up points if we at least want play offs.

And so the end of month encouragement video...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a confession to make. I am not "feeling" this save.

To be quite honest, I am struggling to enjoy gaming of late. I feel like, when I put games on, that I'm just doing it to pass time. Or, if I do get some enjoyment, it passes too quick.

I do have a plan though. There is a save I felt I wanted to do this FM, but I couldn't really do it in beta. It requires the excellent work of others.

I have been adding some add on leagues by a fella named Tenshi on Steam. The addition of Japan this year has made me want to do something very different. I want to move away from Europe.

I'd like to explore the hovels of Hong Kong, the parlours of Phnom Penh, the dark alleys of Da Nang or maybe even the townships of Thimpu. Try to pronounce footballer's names in Ulan Baator or search Google Maps to find a stadium in downtown Manilla.

I want to do an Asian journeyman. I might even manage more than 3 or 4 seasons, if I can get that mojo back. I figure leagues will be smaller in Asia.

I do love writing up my saves here. I love to write and this forum suffices that itch. There's a great crowd here, though I do wish I could find time to read everyone's work.

I'm hoping something new will help me enjoy FM24 more. Fingers crossed.

Tenshi has only added a small selection of the leagues he added for FM23 so far. I assume he adds them in batches.

Sorry if anyone desperately wanted tos ee me get Torquay up. It was hard work to be honest.

On 09/11/2023 at 18:24, Sizeman21 said:

All good Anagin, your writing is always worth the wait. You have a knack for it.

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm having another try now that the full release has happened. I was having some big problems with injuries that were diminishing my enjoyment. I'm not saying it was a bug, maybe I was just unlucky.

Always worth checking the full release anyway.

Also waiting for more Asian league updates to happen, too. I'm also debating starting in the Cymru North with Bangor 1876 too. Bangor City are my Welsh club, after living there for a time. I had a great career with Bangor City in a bugged database one season, one that included a lot of Italian players, and it would be nice to take the disgruntled supporter's club to the big time for the first time.