Staff Search - How to filter out uninterested staff

I play lower leagues.  Having top flight coaches show up in staff search means I am clicking not to find a good match, I'm clicking to find anyone.  There used to be a way to ask the assman to filter out unreasonable targets.  I have an assman.  No option to filter & I'm pretty sure it was missing last year too. 

Is there a way to filter out staff who are not interested or is that sort of forward thinking about features limited us 50 year old [censored] guys?

1 hour ago, GriffiN94 said:

I don't have the game open but iirc when you open the search there is an include or exclude box. In there is an option for realistic appointments 

Not anymore. :) I didn't see it last year either.

3 hours ago, Siege said:

It's in the same  spot it always was, to the left of the search button. Was there last year too 

I see "include" and in that I see "interested Staff / First Team, Reserves, & Youth" and "Gloucester staff".   Checkign them seems to be the fix.  Uuuuuugh.  Thank you so much.   However I swear I had used these options earlier & the result was still people who'd worked with or in top flight clubs.  Or I'm just old & getting forgetful. :)

20231021220458_1.jpg