FM22 televised matches

I've been managing a Norwegian team for around 10 seasons now.  Initially in D2, but mostly in D1.  In D2, there were almost no TV games.  In D1, there were always televised matches that paid $57k per match.  The total varied from about 1/3 to 1/2 of my matches in a season.  I got promoted to the Premier league this season and thus was turned professional.  I signed new full time staff and upgraded a few players to full time contracts.  I'm still not sure how the finances will shake out, but I have good enough players I can sell if needed. 

As I was going through this preseason, I kept waiting for the televised matches notification thinking I'd need a similar number of matches at around 3x the pay ~$150k per match to remain liquid.  The season came and no matches have been selected as being televised.  HOWEVER, before every match is the tunnel broadcast interview, which suggests in it being televised.  Yet no $$$ have arrived yet.  Is this a bug, or is it some difference in the division where maybe I get all TV revenue at the end?  Without any broadcast revenue, I am going broke.