Reiterating my desire for specific Attribute weights for Roles.

Sealionborn

At present we can use the pre-game editor to see how every Attribute is weighted for each Position in the game, as well as a player's score in the various Roles they are eligible for. However we can not see how the Role Scores are calculated, which is a point of frustration for me as I enjoy creating and signing players with specific Roles in mind.

Of course the Key/Preferred Attributes highlighted by each Role give a decent idea of what a player needs to perform the Role, but it is not always intuitively obvious based on these Attributes why a player is rated higher in one Role than another. It is by way of example hard to figure out why the game sees Jude Bellingham as a Ball-Winning Midfielder rather than a Box-to-Box or Mezzala, considering his range of Technical Attributes, Vision, and Off Ball Movement.

If I had access to the specific weighting of these Attributes it would go a long way towards helping me understand precisely what I should be looking for when scouting for, or creating a player with a specific Role in mind. I don't understand why this information should remain obfuscated when Positional Attribute weights and Role Scores are now readily available -- in the end this merely constitutes a more granular view of what the Key/Preferred attributes already tell us, as well as a look at how the sausage is made in regards to Role Scores.

• 7 months later...