TCSSkin

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 horas atrás, Holzi disse:

You mean on the pitch?

Go to tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml and add something like this to the bottom.

<container>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

<!-- LEFT -->
		<widget class="value_based_picture" id="vbp1" width="12" height="12" scale_picture="true" transparency="1">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="50"/>
			<list id="value_list">
				<record min_value="1" max_value="4" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="fg red"/>
				<record min_value="5" max_value="8" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="awkward"/>
				<record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="unconvincing"/>
				<record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="competent"/>
				<record min_value="15" max_value="17" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="accomplished"/>
				<record min_value="18" max_value="20" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="natural"/>
			</list>
			<record id="object_property">
				<integer id="get_property" value="Plft"/>
			</record>
		</widget> 

<!-- RIGHT -->
		<widget class="value_based_picture" id="vbp1" width="12" height="12" scale_picture="true" transparency="1">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="11"/>
			<list id="value_list">
		<record min_value="1" max_value="4" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="fg red"/>
				<record min_value="5" max_value="8" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="awkward"/>
				<record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="unconvincing"/>
				<record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="competent"/>
				<record min_value="15" max_value="17" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="accomplished"/>
				<record min_value="18" max_value="20" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="natural"/>
			</list>
			<record id="object_property">
				<integer id="get_property" value="Prft"/>
			</record>
		</widget>
		</container>

You have to make sure the icons are in the folder to display. With the inset values after the alignment you can move the icons and place them where you want to.

Thank you very much, now I need to find the name of the icon hahah

vor 3 Minuten schrieb luisfernando:

Thank you very much, now I need to find the name of the icon hahah

You will find different icons in different skins. Flut skin for example uses feet as icons. I prefer dots. It is up to you...

footness.jpg.5fcf57343a8f6e45062d14bb9accf249.jpg

32 minutos atrás, Holzi disse:

You will find different icons in different skins. Flut skin for example uses feet as icons. I prefer dots. It is up to you...

footness.jpg.5fcf57343a8f6e45062d14bb9accf249.jpg

spacer.png

How do I move it to the side? It's too big

Sorry for the duplicate post, I couldn't find the edit option

Changing the inset values will move the dots.

width="12" height="12" scale_picture="true"  - Changing the width and height maybe make them smaller.
Edited by Holzi

10 horas atrás, Holzi disse:

Changing the inset values will move the dots.

width="12" height="12" scale_picture="true"  - Changing the width and height maybe make them smaller.

Sorry for the delay, but working

On 30/08/2024 at 14:14, sptndc said:

Hello everyone, I was just wondering. Can the 3 latter names for the team be changed in the skin coding or just using PGE?

LLScoreboard.thumb.png.9b2c8164b2be78d729ab578c499897c8.png

How did you get the LaLiga scoreboard and the Serie A one? Thanks!

Edited by N11V11D

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how to add the punctuation “ ' ” to the injury time widget? I have tried adding it with the text widget added under the injury time widget, but the injury time widget does not appear. The only way I can do it is to add it into the image file for the injury time paper and that is not the best option.

PLSB2.thumb.png.f26e63ca4e47a6aec8b52e84c247a9ec.png

Il y a 9 heures, sptndc a dit :

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how to add the punctuation “ ' ” to the injury time widget? I have tried adding it with the text widget added under the injury time widget, but the injury time widget does not appear. The only way I can do it is to add it into the image file for the injury time paper and that is not the best option.

PLSB2.thumb.png.f26e63ca4e47a6aec8b52e84c247a9ec.png

Hello, I am full beginner in skinning so, not really fully sure about my previous tests. I tried such things (I mean adding or inserting text somewhere in already existing place). As far as I understand, it seems such an added piece of xml functions, have these limitations

* each widget class "text" creates a "new line" on screen (html <div> element ?)

* it's useful to look where it's added to add some " background_colour=red"  or blue or whatever colour you want to see where its appearing on the screen :)

* adding more pieces of text or values on the same line implies to creates a  class="table" element with as much columns as needed

* you will have to treat the height and with of these elements in the table / row you'll have inserted

"

<widget class="text" id="lbl1"  background_colour="red" colour="white"colour="red"  alignment="left, centre_y" auto_size="vertical">                     
                    <integer id="width" value="15" />
                    <string id="text" value=" = (1234)"/>
                </widget>

"

Edited by jfgoude
correction

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Holzi:

Anyone knows where the pictures in the inbox for some news are coming from and if it is possible to change them? Thanks!

Graphics are in sitoolkit archive. Skin folder with xmls is panels\dynamic_images

39 minutes ago, Jonny B Gods said:

Hi guys

Once again need a little help...i want to remove these big pictures from the skin...

I can remove in game but it always comes back...Can anyone help please??

spacer.png

With the limited info you've given it's will be hard to say which file

But you have to locate the file in which the view is made and then remove the Record that shows the pictures

5 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

With the limited info you've given it's will be hard to say which file

But you have to locate the file in which the view is made and then remove the Record that shows the pictures

Sory...im new at this things so i dont know exactly what you need to know...the skin is WTCS Gold

2 minutes ago, Jonny B Gods said:

Sory...im new at this things so i dont know exactly what you need to know...the skin is WTCS Gold

no worries

as i havnt seen the WTCS skin, it would be helpful if you posted a full screen picture, then it would be possible for to see where this view is placed :)

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Jonny B Gods:

Full screen...

Sem título.png

Did you just remove the player face column by right click on it? -> Choose remove this column. You can customize this view (the columns) completely by yourself and save it. With a new import this should stay the same.

columnplayerface.jpg.0095ced1b284f6fd1c3c8821186d2afa.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jonny B Gods said:

Full screen...

Sem título.png

I just looked at WTCS skin and in non of the views i see those pictures, so i'm not sure which version you're using

anyway, the file is "team squad.xml"

but as @Holzi says, you can edit the view ingame and a copy should be made with your changes that should be remembered.

and if i remember correct, the record is

<record id="port" width="20"/> 

which shows faces only