Why can't i see European qualification info on the rules section of the Latvian league?

I'm pretty sure it's a start/end date issue.

Doesn't help that it's a calendar year league, but even cross-year leagues can have that issue. Playing with the league dates might fix it and get the qualification places to show up. They should work correctly even if they're not displayed on the rules page though.

20 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

I'm pretty sure it's a start/end date issue.

Doesn't help that it's a calendar year league, but even cross-year leagues can have that issue. Playing with the league dates might fix it and get the qualification places to show up. They should work correctly even if they're not displayed on the rules page though.

What do you mean by playing with the league dates?

7 minutes ago, middleweight165 said:

What do you mean by playing with the league dates?

Editor stuff. It's a database issue. Possibly fixable by changing the league start/end dates in the editor, possibly not fixable though given the Mar-Nov league schedule.

Edited by rusty217

18 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Editor stuff. It's a database issue. Possibly fixable by changing the league start/end dates in the editor, possibly not fixable though given the Mar-Nov league schedule.

Ah ok, I won't mess with the editor. I'll do more damage than good :lol: I dont think it will effect the save and ill have the find the info elsewhere, but thanks for the reply

22 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Per wiki this is Euro qualification for this current season @middleweight165, who you going?

I'm about to start a save there myself as Riga as I'm off on holiday there in Feb.

latvia.PNG

I'm managing Daugavpils. I'm starting a journeyman career and wanted the worst team which has professional status, in the worst European playable league. They are sh*t :lol:

When the new continental competition season starts somewhere in mid-June you'll be able to see the qualification spots. Before the continental season ends, in theory, you could still gain or drop some places on the coefficient table so the game doesn't show you anything.