In App Puchases on FMM24

I see that the games on Netflix do not have in app purchases. Will this be the same for FM Mobile? I always buy the in game editor each year will I still be able to purchase it for FMM24? Or will in app purchases no longer be included? Or will these all be automatically unlocked as part of the game? I have not seen any details on these anywhere.

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, kamerkid said:

I see that the games on Netflix do not have in app purchases. Will this be the same for FM Mobile? I always buy the in game editor each year will I still be able to purchase it for FMM24? Or will in app purchases no longer be included? Or will these all be automatically unlocked as part of the game? I have not seen any details on these anywhere.

There won't be any in-app purchases on FMM24 - instead some items will be available from the get go and others will be purely unlockable within the game via. gameplay.

So for example the editor is free and available from the get-go, as is national team management.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marc, thanks for the in-app purchases info. Will sugar daddy and become unsackable be available from the get-go, too?

Also, will it still be four save slots, with up to five playable nations in each, or will that be changing? Thank you!

Edited by WoodyCAFC

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 04/11/2023 at 15:01, WoodyCAFC said:

Hi Marc, thanks for the in-app purchases info. Will sugar daddy and become unsackable be available from the get-go, too?

Also, will it still be four save slots, with up to five playable nations in each, or will that be changing? Thank you!

Outside of the editor and national teams being available from the 'get-go' sugar daddy and others are unlockable through gameplay (not too difficult to do tbh).

There are more than 4 save slots now with there being 8 save game areas each with their own save slots.

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/10/2023 at 22:01, Marc Vaughan said:

There won't be any in-app purchases on FMM24 - instead some items will be available from the get go and others will be purely unlockable within the game via. gameplay.

So for example the editor is free and available from the get-go, as is national team management.

Thanks, I didn't know it. :) I am facing some problems with in-app purchases, what to do? friends! Dealing with bad credit and sudden expenses led me to the best loan app for bad credit Honestly, it was a lifesaver. The app's simplicity and transparency made the process smooth. Applying for quick loans was surprisingly easy, and the funds came through within 24 hours. If you're ever in a financial bind, I'd casually suggest checking out this app – it worked like a charm for me!

Thanks, I didn't know it. :)

Edited by RalphBates