U21 & U18 coach staff search

hickey8

Always find it a bit annoying only being able to filter the staff search by coaches and then trying each one to see if they'll accept an U21 or U18s job

Would be good to have the U21 and U18 search option for all staff that can be assigned to those teams

4 hours ago, hickey8 said:

Would be good to have the U21 and U18 search option for all staff that can be assigned to those teams

Under staff search there is a button called (Include V). Click on it. Uncheck the teams you do not wish to sign staff for. Then you can select interested staff for the specific teams.

4 hours ago, Enzu225 said:

Under staff search there is a button called (Include V). Click on it. Uncheck the teams you do not wish to sign staff for. Then you can select interested staff for the specific teams.

This is life changing thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/10/2023 at 14:06, Enzu225 said:

Thank you for this. Have long struggled to find suitable staff who are willing to work with the U18s. I tend to hire coaches for the U18s with 3 or 3.5 star ratings to make sure I have good workloads but then struggle to get coaches with 4 or 4.5 star ratings. This should help me now.

4 star rating come from stats being 13-14 I don’t think trainer with those stats want to go for your team I found a couple of people that didn’t want to train u20 but convinced them with lot of money maybe is different for very big club very renown 

I am happy when they have 3.5 stars