[FM24][HELP] Problems in Transfer Info

JackBauer

Hello

I'm sorry for my English.
I have a problem refreshing the "Clubs Interested" information. In the player's profile it displays 0 and I have to bring my mouse closer to it for the number to appear.
I did a lot of research and I can't find the reason, especially since on FM23 I had no problem.
Thanks for your help.

avant player1.pngapres player2.png

Edited by JackBauer

1 hour ago, JackBauer said:

Hello

I'm sorry for my English.
I have a problem refreshing the "Clubs Interested" information. In the player's profile it displays 0 and I have to bring my mouse closer to it for the number to appear.
I did a lot of research and I can't find the reason, especially since on FM23 I had no problem.
Thanks for your help.

avant player1.pngapres player2.png

you might need to update the widget.

7 minutes ago, JackBauer said:

lol I'm the creator, it's just that on the FM23 I had no problem and in FM24 it's a bug

okay, wasnt to know from your comment  :)

but yeah, you'll need to locate the widget in the default game files and see if they have changed anything

@JackBauer @snowofman

There might a bug in the game with "transfer info" not populating properly. In my case it is not a coding issue as, even when I replace the code with the standard code, it still shows incorrect (even when using the base/standard skin).

In my case with this panel (player transfer information.xml) when I show interest in a player and I talk with the agent, it will NOT update the section "rumoured interest". When I reload the skin it shows my team (Atletico) as the team that has interest. After that, when I again approach a player it's the same thing. I have to reload the skin for the change to show. In my screenshot, after I reloaded the ski, it shows as you can see.

I tried with adding <boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true" /> at the top of the panel to "force this panel" to refresh, but doesn't work as a workaround.

Could be that your issue and mine are not connected, but as it is both related to "transfer info" it might need the same solution.........................

Screenshot(41).thumb.png.62f84c392e6c050c4fdfecb6174671bd.png

4 minutes ago, a31632 said:

@JackBauer @snowofman

There might a bug in the game with "transfer info" not populating properly. In my case it is not a coding issue as, even when I replace the code with the standard code, it still shows incorrect (even when using the base/standard skin).

In my case with this panel (player transfer information.xml) when I show interest in a player and I talk with the agent, it will NOT update the section "rumoured interest". When I reload the skin it shows my team (Atletico) as the team that has interest. After that, when I again approach a player it's the same thing. I have to reload the skin for the change to show. In my screenshot, after I reloaded the ski, it shows as you can see.

I tried with adding <boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true" /> at the top of the panel to "force this panel" to refresh, but doesn't work as a workaround.

Could be that your issue and mine are not connected, but as it is both related to "transfer info" it might need the same solution.........................

yeah that could be for sure.

i havnt dived into it tbh.

15 minutes ago, a31632 said:

@JackBauer @snowofman

it looks like they redid the whole panel and the "player_transfer_information_panel.xml" is still being called, but is nowhere to be found.. which is odd

Just now, snowofman said:

it looks like they redid the whole panel and the "player_transfer_information_panel.xml" is still being called, but is nowhere to be found.. which is odd

The file that needs to be edited is:

player transfer interest for status panel.xml in addition.