skins help please ^^

Samsung

Hello as some of you may already know I had this thing last night where I tried to install a skin and it froze and when I turned FM09 back

it was black... Like all the loading was cool then when it was supposed to start the game it was blank.

Okay so the problem is I think the skin thing I dled is fine. It is from that website skioitutisi or soemthing... I have used many skins before

on FM07,08 etc and it was fine it seems I just cant get it to work on this version of the game.

I put the 'skins' folder in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\data therefore in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\data\skins

there is a folder called 'flex09' etc.

I do the usual thing of go to display opitions click flex09 unclick that thing on the right, click the reload thing and boom it should take a

while to load then it should be good. HOWEVER it freezes... What am I doing wrong guys? Some help please.

If I delete the folder 'skins' and reload game all is good... However cant get the skin to work...

I read the sticky at the top but still cant figure it out. Any help appretiated thanks I love you all

Kind Regards,

Concerned Fan

Archived