Finances

Quick question. Will the finances still be same as the last two editions on the console version.  The reason I ask is that we all play the game differently. I for one like to play as the club I support which is Fleetwood Town. However, by having only 80% of money made from selling players available to me is a game breaker as it isn't realistic for the club. I think it was set like this for Fleetwood due to COVID payment and the transfer embargo but has never changed. With no budget available at the start it makes managing the club a difficult task. However, in real life the club does have a relatively decent transfer budget and spends money made from transfers on new players. Things like this would determine whether I bought the game or not with no editor option on consoles.

Thank you for the reply.

Sadly it is enough to put me off buying the game as on consoles we can't adjust these things. The pic is taken from last years game but was the same the year before. The budget is actually worse as only 10% of Fleetwood's transfer revenue is made available, which makes managing them such a tough ask. 

2 hours ago, Darryl6464 said:

Thank you for the reply.

Sadly it is enough to put me off buying the game as on consoles we can't adjust these things. The pic is taken from last years game but was the same the year before. The budget is actually worse as only 10% of Fleetwood's transfer revenue is made available, which makes managing them such a tough ask. 

Looks like you’ve reached the max budget, if you sell your players you’ll find the % will rise over time.