Confirm Changes

It's been mentioned a few times in the feedback thread and was present in FM23 but not seen any response from SI.

My issue is that sometimes when making a substitution from the bottom of the screen, "Comfirm Changes" appears in the top right corner.

This feels like it's random and should have no place in the game. My question is, is it random? What causes it to sometimes asks you to confirm your change for a second time? Why is it in the game?

The green button happened in prior FM versions but I agree it's slightly more frequent in FM24. I believe it pops up when something is happening in the match while you are in the tactics page making some changes... Yeah, it's a tad confusing, needa keep my eyes open... :eek:

8 minutes ago, phd_angel said:

The green button happened in prior FM versions but I agree it's slightly more frequent in FM24. I believe it pops up when something is happening in the match while you are in the tactics page making some changes... Yeah, it's a tad confusing, needa keep my eyes open... :eek:

It would be fine if it appeared in the lower left corner, where your eyes are keeping an eye on the options. You don't think to look top right during a match.

7 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

It would be fine if it appeared in the lower left corner, where your eyes are keeping an eye on the options. You don't think to look top right during a match.

Indeed. I also thought the same thing. Now, it seems it's more frequent because I use a modified skin (maybe?...).

• 4 weeks later...

This is stupid.  When a change is made, thats it.  Why is this button even in the top right corner where we cant even see it.  We are paying attention to the match, not to a little tiny button no where near where the change is being made.