Creating new European competition

keon

Hey, have you been able to finish something here? Could you please share your file? I'm trying to create my own seedings and qualifications but I want to leave league phase like it is now (2024 style), and I have similar problems that you had here.

Hi, unfortunately I didn't use the custom seedings/qualifications in the end, I just used the existing seedings/qualifications and used existing competitions (Conference League qualifiers) to populate the teams in my new competition.

What is it that you're trying to achieve, are you looking to create a new competition?

On 05/11/2023 at 16:47, rusty217 said:

1. This page.

20231106004435_1.thumb.jpg.7ce5b48948bc7591b4c40878fd3c594c.jpg

In the Continental Cup Ranking Points section you can set up how many coefficient points to award for a win, draw, qualification etc. for each stage/round.

IRL in qualification rounds winning gives points to the nations ranking and stage qualification gives points to the club rankings. Is it possible to do it here? Unfortunately it's probably impossible to check since all the rankings views disappear from the game.

Is it possible to preserve current points? Or at least set it somewhere? As I checked, I think that everyone starts with 0 points.

Edited by Woo-Cash