1st Team Scouting Help

II would really appreciate advice on how to efficiently use recruitment focuses to find 1st team players. I am aware of attribute searching, but I would love if my scouts brought me loads of 1st team ready players that I can then make decisions from for realism sake. Ultimately the goal is to use just enough scouts on 1st team scouting where I have 3-5 options in each position, so that I can send a plethora of remaining scouts to search for wonderkids.

I'm currently managing BVB and Barcelona so realistically I'm only needing to search the top 5 leagues for players with high enough CA to have an instant impact. How should I set up those scouts and how many do I need for 1st team?

Keep it simple. In your case I would do something like this:

Screenshot_1.png.d591c53c11c027f2a80dba171a1fa681.png

If you use specific tactic, all the time, then choose it. Otherwise click the drop down menu and choose Any Tactic and Any Position.

====

Next one is choosing Transfer Type (Transfer, Loan, Transfer & Loan). I prefer Transfer & Loan.

Minimum CA: 1.5* Stars
Minimum PA: 3* Stars

Area: Bundesliga (for example)

Choose Scouter (bonus if has knowledge of Germany) and Recruitment Analyst.

Send him "Ongoing".

Screenshot_2.png.75a3d0850672fd7a3290c52971b5887d.png

====

You can take a look at the manual as well, to get basic answers. Also, you can take a read this Byline from FM Stag & Dan Gear to get an inspiration.

Good luck!

For the signing of young players I'd suggest putting scouts in places that aren't the big 5 leagues. South America is the obvious place but anywhere that regularly produces top talent makes sense. 

At the clubs you're managing you can essentially have the whole world scouted and looking for talent if you wanted to.

12 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Keep it simple. In your case I would do something like this:

Screenshot_1.png.d591c53c11c027f2a80dba171a1fa681.png

If you use specific tactic, all the time, then choose it. Otherwise click the drop down menu and choose Any Tactic and Any Position.

====

Next one is choosing Transfer Type (Transfer, Loan, Transfer & Loan). I prefer Transfer & Loan.

Minimum CA: 1.5* Stars
Minimum PA: 3* Stars

Area: Bundesliga (for example)

Choose Scouter (bonus if has knowledge of Germany) and Recruitment Analyst.

Send him "Ongoing".

Screenshot_2.png.75a3d0850672fd7a3290c52971b5887d.png

====

You can take a look at the manual as well, to get basic answers. Also, you can take a read this Byline from FM Stag & Dan Gear to get an inspiration.

Good luck!

@fc.cadoni Thank you for the helpful info and the attached guides. I should be more clear in my question though. My issue isn't with understanding recruitment focuses, it is with scout allocation. How many scouts do I need to reserve for 1st team scouting?