Mass player age changed

Is it possible by editor ? 

General situation. I'm big fan FM2017 and I'm using a squad update. Of course it has one bug. When you start the players have stupis age, are to young etc. I would like to change it and add all player 7 years. How can i do it smarter than player by player ?

Oh, yeah, you are right, my method is not correct. I thought all your players have the same age so you wanted to add 7 years to that age. Yes, my method will not work in this case, since they will all be the same age as you said. Sorry but I am not sure what you need is possible

Edited by Marko1989

And I have success !!! Thanks to you. I describe what i did maybe it will be usefull for other users. I used FMRTE editor. Here we have option mass edit. After that I filtered players by age -> Step 1 = 36 years and changed to 43 years, Step 2 = 35 years and changed to 42 years , etc

Important you have to do it decrease (older players to youngers) if you do it youngers to older you will have bad result because the sets will be inseparable.

whilst you have found a way to change the age, does that satisfy you in terms of attributes?  I mean an 18-year-old with lowish attributes will now be a 25-year-old with the same attributes.  and a 31-year-old with good attributes will now be a 38year old with great attributes.  Is that what you want?