Youth Players Spain

When I set up my database I miss most of the youth players from the Spanish clubs. I have all the possible leagues on view only (except the dutch eredivisie) and a large database. Also I have loaded all the internationals, players of the topclubs, players from the highest league and players with a continental reputation from all the continents.

I have from all the big leagues all the youth players, except I'm missing the youth players from the Spanish clubs. Am I doing something wrong or can I load these without turning the Spanish leagues on playable?

Il 4/11/2023 in 13:56 , Thom-1991 ha scritto:

I have from all the big leagues all the youth players, except I'm missing the youth players from the Spanish clubs. Am I doing something wrong or can I load these without turning the Spanish leagues on playable?

It’s probabily cause youth in Spain are in b/c teams that play in lower league so they are out of your selected options. 

so or you select everyone spanish custom db or selected Liga playable (and then use lower detail to use less cpu power) 

another option: with editor you can switch young players from b team to senior Team