FM24 BETA - Game Save File

Hi All,

Just playing FM24 Beta version and in 1 day the full release will be out.  I would like to know is it fine to use the beta save file when full release is launched.  My intentions are to backup the beta save file and uninstall the beta game then install the full live version tomorrow and continue.  Or would there be data issues if i continue with the beta save file when the game goes live tomorrow ?.

Many thanks

Quick Tip:  Borja Mayoral from Getafe is an awesome striker i picked him up for 9 mil.  So far 10 goals in 7 games for Chelsea. -)

4 minutes ago, ctfm2012 said:

Hi All,

Just playing FM24 Beta version and in 1 day the full release will be out.  I would like to know is it fine to use the beta save file when full release is launched.  My intentions are to backup the beta save file and uninstall the beta game then install the full live version tomorrow and continue.  Or would there be data issues if i continue with the beta save file when the game goes live tomorrow ?.

Many thanks

Quick Tip:  Borja Mayoral from Getafe is an awesome striker i picked him up for 9 mil.  So far 10 goals in 7 games for Chelsea. -)

You don't need to do any of that. The game should update and you continue playing your save without any problem.