[Suggestion] Set youth team transfer and wage budget

Enzu225

When the youth team belongs under the main team and when you delegate the youth team player signing and contracts to the youth manager, then based on the current scenario the youth team manager will likely use the main teams transfer and wage budget, possibly using up all the funds. There should be an option on how much funds you could give to the youth manager for him to make transfers so that you can delegate the responsibilities without having to worry about your own funds.

Edited by Enzu225

• 2 weeks later...

Another addition would be to remove fan opinion on U18s being bought. I buy backup U18 Gks to sit on the bench for my U18s and my fans get pissed and give me an E rating. 99% of the time fans dont care/know about the U18s being bought into the fold when they're not first teamers, or havent cost any money

On 06/11/2023 at 15:55, Enzu225 said:

When the youth team belongs under the main team and when you delegate the youth team player signing and contracts to the youth manager, then based on the current scenario the youth team manager will likely use the main teams transfer and wage budget, possibly using up all the funds. There should be an option on how much funds you could give to the youth manager for him to make transfers so that you can delegate the responsibilities without having to worry about your own funds.

I totally agree with this one.  We are not giving youth system a real budget. Nine out of ten times, the youth manager brings less than decent players to cover some of his team's positions or squad depth.

• 4 months later...