Why hasn't the FM 24 In-game editor been published yet? (Steam)

Pre-Game Editor (as well as Resource Archiver) are released day of release of full game.  

However, I dont think they've ever been release literally simultaneously.  The Editor typically is released "shortly" after the full game.

Every year, the day of full game is release, there are posts "where is the editor?" "why dont I have editor in my steam library?" etc. 

Editor gets released "shortly" after full game release.  What "shortly" is, I can not say.  An hour?  20 minutes?  2 hours?    

7 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I have it. Looks the same. What features you looking for?

Most curious about if they've expanded on changing competition rules from adding substitute rules in FM23, or if you can change the new TV/Prize deals, but anything really.

Edited by trviggo

5 minutes ago, sully5272 said:

ok confused, so the in game editor is launched @ £6.99, does that mean there will not be the old editor or will that follow 

The pre-game editor is free and can be found in the Library tab - there's a dropdown saying "Games". Change that "Games and Tools" and you should see it there. The in-game editor is a paid add-on.

53 minutes ago, trviggo said:

Most curious about if they've expanded on changing competition rules from adding substitute rules in FM23, or if you can change the new TV/Prize deals, but anything really.

I have a long running save from '23 but started a new save in '24 to check.

I see no difference in Sub rules from '23. In the Finances tab I don't see anything added for TV deals. This from Man City. 

Sponsor.jpg.e966612e2a0f2a0a948c11ee31af2f42.jpg