[FM24 EDITOR][MOD] Customize Editor

Am 23.4.2024 um 08:29 schrieb xbenjaminx:

@affe1802 So I'm guessing to add the 17 B, just copy the line, change the enum_id to something unique and keep the rest the same like you do when amending any other enum record?

@xbenjaminx U17 B is a language hack

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, expendables3455 said:

Help me fm24 editör black screen not work vrsliga 2024 make grobinas promotion süper nova relegation

In which folder did you put this mod?

1 hour ago, expendables3455 said:

I couldn't make this mod, I ask someone whose editor works without any problems to do it.

I asked you to open your own thread. You can't ask for an edited file in someone else's thread.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This mod can to add new entries to league sorting rules? I would like to have teams sorted by matches played

Edited by FlyMaker

• 1 month later...

Hello @cleiria, i just discover your topic.

Do you know why if i add a new currency, the name can't be set?

The change is not saved.

I use my own comp editor i customized, i change in the "db record lists.xml" file the line  <boolean id="allow_add" value="false" /> in "true".

Did i forget something else?

Thanks for your answer.

7 hours ago, QueenJeremiah said:

The change is not saved.

I use my own comp editor i customized, i change in the "db record lists.xml" file the line  <boolean id="allow_add" value="false" /> in "true".

Thanks for your answer.

Honestly I'd love the answer to this. It's one of the most stupid things to have hard coded. Eventually, either through someone playing around with the files or subsequent releases of football manager, someone will find a fix to this problem.

11 horas atrás, QueenJeremiah disse:

The change is not saved.

Thanks for your answer.

4 horas atrás, xbenjaminx disse:

Honestly I'd love the answer to this. It's one of the most stupid things to have hard coded. Eventually, either through someone playing around with the files or subsequent releases of football manager, someone will find a fix to this problem.

I keep trying, but I still haven't succeeded

8 hours ago, cleiria said:

I keep trying, but I still haven't succeeded

And your efforts are greatly appreciated. If anyone is likely to find a solution, I'd put my faith in you.

How did that other guy get the U17 'B' Team exactly?

14 horas atrás, xbenjaminx disse:

And your efforts are greatly appreciated. If anyone is likely to find a solution, I'd put my faith in you.

How did that other guy get the U17 'B' Team exactly?

Looking at the language archive, I find U17 only, so I don't know where he finds it.

Don't know why he didn't share it.

The objective of this mod, on the one hand, is to help people with their edits and, on the other hand, to share with the community the discoveries we can make in order to make other people's lives easier.

As I'm not a programmer, the changes I make are always based on trial and error and file comparison.
I believe that the collaboration of people with programming skills could take this mod to another level.

6 hours ago, cleiria said:

Looking at the language archive, I find U17 only, so I don't know where he finds it.

Don't know why he didn't share it.

The objective of this mod, on the one hand, is to help people with their edits and, on the other hand, to share with the community the discoveries we can make in order to make other people's lives easier.

As I'm not a programmer, the changes I make are always based on trial and error and file comparison.
I believe that the collaboration of people with programming skills could take this mod to another level.

Yeah making modding easier is important. Some of it is not that intuitive so a lot of it is trial and error and guess work, so we should really help each other. It's why I appreciate what you do. It's been a life saver for me.

Le 03/07/2024 à 07:46, xbenjaminx a dit :

Hello. How do you hard coded this?

Thanks for your anwser Cleria. Yes, you made a great work for the community. Many Thanks.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, QueenJeremiah said:

Hello. How do you hard coded this?

Thanks for your anwser Cleria. Yes, you made a great work for the community. Many Thanks.

We don't hard code stuff. Sports Interactive do. It's why certain things in-game function the way they do (Crimea, Team GB) no matter what you do to them

Edited by xbenjaminx

Posted (edited)

Hello Cleria!

Being using this Mod in every save I create, however, I would like to ask: ¿is it possible to add more "Preferred Formations" for managers in the selectables for this mod?

As to be completely honest, having only 11 line-ups, does not meet the formations I would like to use for other managers, for example using a 3-4-2-1, 5-4-1 or something like that, as it used to be in FM21, where line-ups were variable.

I mean, if it possible adding more line-ups here:

image.thumb.png.8464d5512c0713b75b0f93dc7d0bba89.png

Thank you very much!

Edited by FedeGoti20

23 horas atrás, FedeGoti20 disse:

Hello Cleria!

Being using this Mod in every save I create, however, I would like to ask: ¿is it possible to add more "Preferred Formations" for managers in the selectables for this mod?

As to be completely honest, having only 11 line-ups, does not meet the formations I would like to use for other managers, for example using a 3-4-2-1, 5-4-1 or something like that, as it used to be in FM21, where line-ups were variable.

I mean, if it possible adding more line-ups here:

image.thumb.png.8464d5512c0713b75b0f93dc7d0bba89.png

Thank you very much!

Will take a look.

FM Editor 21 have the options you want?

hace 8 horas, cleiria dijo:

Will take a look.

FM Editor 21 have the options you want?

Thanks for replying Cleria!

Yup, this used to be the available options in FM21.

image.thumb.png.55296ba583834bfc59c32481b8f67bb8.png

image.png.69e5b50901437154cdc9fdf20ada1630.png

If there is a possibility that they can be added , that would be massive!

Thank you!