Uploaded Kits Not working.

theVermonster

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. No matter what I do, or tutorial I follow, I can not get custom kits that I downloaded to load into the game.  This hasn't been an issue for me in past versions of the game, but this year, I can't get them to work, either in the full game or the Beta. 

11 minutes ago, theVermonster said:

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. No matter what I do, or tutorial I follow, I can not get custom kits that I downloaded to load into the game.  This hasn't been an issue for me in past versions of the game, but this year, I can't get them to work, either in the full game or the Beta. 

i'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do here to assist you in sorting out your issue.

It's not a skinning issue.

Le 07/11/2023 à 00:57, theVermonster a dit :

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de lire ceci. Peu importe ce que je fais ou le tutoriel que je suis, je ne parviens pas à obtenir les kits personnalisés que j'ai téléchargés pour les charger dans le jeu. Cela n'a pas posé de problème pour moi dans les versions précédentes du jeu, mais cette année, je n'arrive pas à les faire fonctionner, que ce soit dans le jeu complet ou dans la bêta. 

kits 3D ?