FM 24 Database size

Hi guys,

I've just tried setting up a new game and the size of the database seems ridiculous. Just the English, Spanish, German, Argentinian, Brazilian and Italian league gives me an estimated 83k on a small database. The Italian leagues alone gives me 22k.

Is this a bug or an actual huge increase in the number of people in the game? It seems a big jump from last year's edition.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by jyny

56 minutes ago, jyny said:

Hi guys,

I've just tried setting up a new game and the size of the database seems ridiculous. Just the English, Spanish, German, Argentinian, Brazilian and Italian league gives me an estimated 83k on a small database. The Italian leagues alone gives me 22k.

Is this a bug or an actual huge increase in the number of people in the game? It seems a big jump from last year's edition.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

You can switch game mode to "Original". DB size will be the same as in previous fm editions.

8 minutes ago, Vladis said:

You can switch game mode to "Original". DB size will be the same as in previous fm editions.

Thanks, Vladis. I restarted the game and your advice worked. I didn't realise there would be a huge different in the DB between Original and Real World.

Cheers for the help!