Real Fixtures Greek Superleague and Error in testing

kopinio

Hello managers. I would appreciate your help. I've created a custom fixture file for Greek Superleague to match real life. But, although season started at 18/08/2023 when i try to test and validate the file, it says "Invalid date of fixture 18/08/2023" . Should be between 02/09/2023 and 19/05/2024. It also says that "A list of dates that are always used in the schedule are :   02/09/202023  and 19/05/2024. Can i change these values?

4 minutes ago, kopinio said:

Hello managers. I would appreciate your help. I've created a custom fixture file for Greek Superleague to match real life. But, although season started at 18/08/2023 when i try to test and validate the file, it says "Invalid date of fixture 18/08/2023" . Should be between 02/09/2023 and 19/05/2024. It also says that "A list of dates that are always used in the schedule are :   02/09/202023  and 19/05/2024. Can i change these values?

You can in advanced rules. It is likely the advanced rules have those september date set and not the august startdate.
Is it possible that the seasonstart has been moved compared to previous year?

Edit: I am looking in the Advanced Rules and I can see the 19/8 startdate there

2 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

I understand that. I mean I can't find the reason inside the editor why the error turns up.

I believe this is an editor's bug as i see it also on another leagues in other forums. The thing is that i cannot edit the start of this date (02/09/2023-19/05/2024) or i cannot find where can i change that..