Suggestion: 100% accurate injury rate option

Dijon-Main

This is definitely on the opposite end of the spectrum compared to a lot of the people on these forums, but I think it would be really cool if there was a setting where we could play with the real-life rate of injuries. Someone mentioned that it's only set to about 80% right now, but I think a lot of people enjoy the squad building challenge of having more injuries, and it could add to the immersion. 

22 hours ago, Dijon-Main said:

This is definitely on the opposite end of the spectrum compared to a lot of the people on these forums, but I think it would be really cool if there was a setting where we could play with the real-life rate of injuries. Someone mentioned that it's only set to about 80% right now, but I think a lot of people enjoy the squad building challenge of having more injuries, and it could add to the immersion. 

Just to be sure: you do fill out all 3 session slots with training schedules like real-life football clubs do, giving you increased or greatly increased injury risks for the day. In real life players train 4-6 hours a day, with at least 2-3 days having a physical gym training.

I hard second this. I get that most players don't like it, but a big part of the reason I've personally had more fun on FM24 over previous years is that the injuries have given me interesting problems to deal with.

3 hours ago, koikingu said:

I hard second this. I get that most players don't like it, but a big part of the reason I've personally had more fun on FM24 over previous years is that the injuries have given me interesting problems to deal with.

You can edit injuries and injury frequency with the pre-game editor. If so many people like to increase injuries, have someone make a file and post it somewhere on the forum or fmscout website to download.

hace 6 horas, Enzu225 dijo:

You can edit injuries and injury frequency with the pre-game editor. If so many people like to increase injuries, have someone make a file and post it somewhere on the forum or fmscout website to download.

This is a misconception. When you edit the incidence ratio of an injury in the editor, you only change the probability of total injuries being of said type, not the global number of injuries themselves. So it makes no real effect. The current way to actually increase injuries is giving every player an injury proneness aproaching 20. I have made several tests with this and the game becomes more realistic. However, I would still welcome an official option for realistic injuries similar to what we had in the past (I still play FM13 Classic from time to time and things get really challenging there).

• 4 months later...