Fm 24 console ps5 new feature requests

Mark poole

Hi 

mill start off by saying this years new features are very good, but there are still a few notable things missing,

Surely you have the power at SI to add in ffp rules and squad limits (cl squad only allowed 25) and squad rules for homegrown players as currently you can register as many players as you like and this makes the game unrealistic 

the other thing I want added is the intermediaries for buying and selling players, the transfer room for selling players is ok but we need the same for incoming players, and also id like to be able to approach the agent like the pc version as that is completely absent in the console version

finally giving us proper job interviews for managers jobs is a must as currently you apply for a role and it’s either a No or offered a contract

with these changes I think the game would be even better

Hello, yeah really agree with the above points

Bought fm24 for the laptop and played a save myself and really enjoyed it, the agent offers and intermediaries were amazing for selling players

Also bought for PS5 to play network game with friend, and it's so hard to get rid of deadwood without the intermediaries and agent offers, they were a really nice feature that added extra realsim and value

Would love a future update to add these features also on console version 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Agree fully with the above, I’ve been asking the same for years, ffp and squad limits shouldn’t be hard especially when some league actually do have the limits (for example x amount of German players in a match day squad) so it can’t be too hard surely