My club

It would be nice to see witch clubs you can create your own players in.

You cant remove any players and a lot of clubs has their squads full.

I dont want to sack the entire team, just add 2-3 young kids with big potential. This goes especilly for the big teams, their squads are always full.

Why cant you temove any of the players? (And again, i dont want to sack the entire team, i know that I can).

Edited by ps77

Thanks Marc for the answer.

I tried with like 25 diffrent teams in several leauges, including second and third leauges but cant find any teams without a full squad. In the fm mobile 23 you could find teams in the highest leauges where you could create your own players.

• SI Staff
13 hours ago, ps77 said:

Thanks Marc for the answer.

I tried with like 25 diffrent teams in several leauges, including second and third leauges but cant find any teams without a full squad. In the fm mobile 23 you could find teams in the highest leauges where you could create your own players.

Yeah sorry might be one of the hazards of us increasing the database size - will see what we can do to tweak this side of things and be more helpful to you in a future update, do bear in mind this won't be a small (or easily testable) change so might not be the most immediate thing done (ie. please be patient with us).