FM 24 "Unknown Error in Nation Rules"

Unicorn_Princess

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently working on a fictional database in Japan and I'm running into an error that I can't find a way around and I don't know how to fix it because the editor is not being very helpful with its error code.

I'm attaching an image of the error code, as well as a copy of my database.

Can anyone help me out with what's wrong? how can I fix it? I did a proof of concept build earlier that verified and loaded into the game perfectly, so I know there's nothing wrong with Japan specifically in the editor (apart from the fact that Japan is still considered an "Other" nation.)

Thanks - if there's any extra information y'all could use lemme know.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 171621.png

JapanV0.0.2.fmf

19 hours ago, Unicorn_Princess said:

This matter can be considered solved I think - I discovered the problem went away if I removed a portion of the database (my regionalized university divisions) so I rebuilt it differently and there's no real issues anymore!

That's pretty cool! How did you make this? I need to see the link of it to ensure that I'll be happy to play this in the future.

On 09/11/2023 at 12:36, Wolf_pd said:

Was this information from an older file? FM23 for instance?

No it was not - built it from scratch on the fm24 editor

11 hours ago, sherwinriga said:

That's pretty cool! How did you make this? I need to see the link of it to ensure that I'll be happy to play this in the future.

How did I make it? a lot of trial and error and slowly learning the editor.

I'm hoping to get my database in presentable condition and when it's ready I'll share it

On 11/11/2023 at 08:35, Unicorn_Princess said:

How did I make it? a lot of trial and error and slowly learning the editor.

I'm hoping to get my database in presentable condition and when it's ready I'll share it

Sure, no problem! I hope that you'll get it in a few days!

On 15/11/2023 at 01:48, Unicorn_Princess said:

yeahhhhh after I published it I loaded it up and noticed that the latest game update nuked my database. SI removed hundreds of low league japanese teams that my database relied on

Oh, I see that point. Well, there's already a thread from @Robbles Quin ®™ for the JFA J.League system, which you can access it here. You can ask there if you want to contribute. I hope that this one helps!