FM24 Issue with Player / Staff Wage Cap lower league, Massive Injury Rate

HI All,

Recently started a lower league save (Portugese 4th Div) on FM24 full release - despite the below massive moan, the new edition is great :)

Anyway...

Iv'e a wage budget of £6,760 per week, I'm spending £5,630 as it stands, a couple of weeks into the season.

All of my players are on £200-300 per week contracts expiring one season, so I need to renew. However the board prevents me from offering any player (regardless of status) over £170 per week. For staff it is reduced to £120 per week.

We have no debt, bank balance is positive and remaining stable, and transfer budget is 0 with the c.1k excess wage budget.

So as it stands, at end of season I will lose all playing and non-playing staff (could be earlier if other teams poach them), without any chance to renew contracts, or even sign new staff/players as the allowable wage is restricted so low - looking at the transfers of teams around me the AI does not have this issue.

Why is FM setting up like this? it seems super unrealistic and frankly unplayable.....

Be great if someone from SI can comment - I've never encountered this scenario before all the way through from fm2009.

Thanks!

On a side note i have had 14 injuries, many serious, after 8 games... is this normal... nothing with my tactic/training or physio set up appears anything different than prev editions. The players on not noted as being particularly prone.

image.thumb.png.1111b35742ae9481bef79ac8ff83b579.png

That’s about learning how to deal with it and don’t train them or use them mindlessly like in fm23 make them rest more never overtrain them and turnover whenever is possible 

if you have too many injury once may be bad luck if you consistently have too many injuries is a LTP issue