Any review of FMT for Nintendo switch out there?

I'd like to hear if scouting works unlike last year or any improvements to ME (no more easy goals from long pass, hitting woodworks in almost every key highlight. Also, how is the match day performance? I'm using switch lite and last season was so laggy 

17 hours ago, deorvd said:

I'd like to hear if scouting works unlike last year or any improvements to ME (no more easy goals from long pass, hitting woodworks in almost every key highlight. Also, how is the match day performance? I'm using switch lite and last season was so laggy 

Not played an awful lot yet (and only on an imported save so not sure if that differs from new saves) but scouting work a bit better than last year - though I wonder what your grievances were? (to be able to give a more detailed answer)

The game feels quicker than last year, a lot quicker even. ME however feels just a tiny bit more laggy. Last year there were only a few matches where visuals seemed to lag a tiny bit, now it happens a bit more. But not so miuch that it actually bothers me. Other than that the ME feels improved, though woodwork shots fly by in the blink of an eye (you have to see it to know what I mean). Long shots seem a bit OP this year.

All in all, I'm very happy with it and for me it feels like the best Switch version to date.

20 hours ago, jens_dewit said:

아직 많이 플레이하지는 않았지만(가져온 저장에서만 가능하므로 새 저장과 다른지는 확실하지 않음) 작년보다 스카우트 작업이 조금 더 나아졌습니다. 불만 사항이 무엇인지 궁금합니다. (자세한 답변을 드리기 위해)

게임이 작년보다 더 빨라진 것 같아요. 심지어 훨씬 더 빨라진 것 같아요. 그러나 ME는 조금 더 게으른 느낌이 듭니다. 작년에는 시각적으로 약간 지연되는 것처럼 보이는 경기가 몇 번 있었지만 이제는 그런 일이 조금 더 많이 발생합니다. 하지만 실제로 나를 괴롭히는 정도는 아닙니다. 그 외에 ME는 개선된 느낌을 받았지만, 목공예 장면은 눈 깜짝할 사이에 지나갔습니다(무슨 말인지 보려면 직접 보아야 합니다). 올해는 롱샷이 약간 OP인 것 같습니다.

전체적으로 매우 만족하며 현재까지 최고의 Switch 버전인 것 같습니다.

I'm doing it too and I'm very satisfied. I wish I could just include a picture of the player's face.