Is it worth?

1 hour ago, kazik said:

I'm OCD about having everything working and in place before starting any saves. Already have all logos, skins, facepacks, etc installed. Just waiting on them to fix all (or at least most) of the bugs now. Particularly the player interactions and unrealistic transfers.

I think you may be waiting a while then. I don't think they'll touch transfers and have doubts they'll do anything with the interactions...I personally don't think there is too much with an issue with either. My only concern is with some high scoring weeks. I am in the Vanarama South League though and the GPG isn't too different to real life...same with the other Vanarama leagues, and plenty of teams play 4-4-2. 

6 hours ago, iAlwaysWin said:

Are you Denying that there is a problem with Ai teams not making subs during a game? If so i would say it's you who hasn't played the game.....

I  mean... The AI does make subs in my game... Why would that mean i havnt played the game...... Dumb conclusion. This whole "The AI doesnt make subs and everyone who says otherwise lies and hasnt played the game" attitude is... quite something...

Edited by T-IceMan

24 minutes ago, T-IceMan said:

I  mean... The AI does make subs in my game... Why would that mean i havnt played the game...... Dumb conclusion. This whole "The AI doesnt make subs and everyone who says otherwise lies and hasnt played the game" attitude is... quite something...

I don't even bother I sent a screen shot of my first season and he still writes something so stupid you can always tell who is not even worth an answer.

I'm still playing the save I started at the beginning of beta. I'm still only in my second season - but I do like to take my time with a save.

This year I've made a conscious effort to avoid the more histrionic threads about game-breaking stuff and see for myself. Don't get me wrong, the game's not perfect (it never will be) - but still very enjoyable. 

Just play the game while you wait for the updates.

14 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

I'm still playing the save I started at the beginning of beta. I'm still only in my second season - but I do like to take my time with a save.

This year I've made a conscious effort to avoid the more histrionic threads about game-breaking stuff and see for myself. Don't get me wrong, the game's not perfect (it never will be) - but still very enjoyable. 

Just play the game while you wait for the updates.

Another thing I suggest to avoid is the thread about easy wins and how to cheat the engine to always get your way... those are the worst you can't unsee them and even if you try to play without thinking about it you are in a way limiting yourself as you (or at least me) I will try to avoid using all those techniques that give you big advantage actually limiting myself more than if I didn't know about them and had more "freedom" to do whatever I felt like.

On 08/11/2023 at 16:45, Brad0026 said:

Is it worth starting a  long term career right now on fm24. I’ve heard the game has loads of bugs including opposing teams not making subs or rotating etc and various other bugs. Thanks in advance

I personally would hold off a long-term save. Play a season or 2 just to get the feel for it. Even experiment with tactics with different teams, so you get the feel of the engine.