Gap in fixtures - September to October

Yeah, this is going to be a thing in real life. Rather than stop the leagues for international breaks in September, October and November, they're going to have one longer break where most qualifiers etc are played.

5 hours ago, rusty217 said:

The new international calendar. It threw me off too, had to look into it, didn't realise it was a thing until I saw it in game.

Is there something in fixture dates to account for it (like the "november matchday 1" or whatever it is) or do you have to account for it manually?

21 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Is there something in fixture dates to account for it (like the "november matchday 1" or whatever it is) or do you have to account for it manually?

Yeah, if you're using the international matchday special fixtures they'll automatically adjust to it. One of the reasons I noticed it. The Euro qual rules I was using was using custom dates instead of the international special dates so I was wondering why there was a discrepancy in international dates between Europe and everywhere else. And this is why, everything else automatically updated, Europe with its custom fixtures didn't.

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

Yeah, if you're using the international matchday special fixtures they'll automatically adjust to it. One of the reasons I noticed it. The Euro qual rules I was using was using custom dates instead of the international special dates so I was wondering why there was a discrepancy in international dates between Europe and everywhere else. And this is why, everything else automatically updated, Europe with its custom fixtures didn't.

I've thought about using these in a league's "fixture dates" with plus/minus a few days to enforce an international fixture break when I only want it done in certain breaks and not others, too