[FM24][SKIN] Updated! Cheetah Skin for FM2024 version 24.1.1

yuanding

The Cheetah skin is a dark themed skin for FM2024 and has a clean interface to make it be used easily.

There is an update version 24.1.1 which has some optimization and clear a few bugs.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hmzyncae5lxjmp1/Cheetah_Skin_24.1.1.zip/file

• Dark theme, clean and simple interface, no more decorations
  • Base on 2048*1152 resolution ratio, full screen
  • Show hidden attributes
  • Simulation match button

Screenshots

HomePage.png.08768351bc384ab5483d58f4fcf27e83.png

ClubInfo.png.efa3f44a040275d6ad2e7ea2080ace70.png

Inbox.png.8faed871a3360184bdeaa566b9515d7b.png

TeamSquad.png.14f2d9f1ce872bcf3a4c46584c28eb83.png

Player.png.17840c75adaaad6ba822d22ceebced0a.png

Tactics.png.fcf45b531b3acdc484e85f4bf75e00de.png

Match.png.b868a2b079b50e0e4cec2c3f08b7a932.png

BetweenHighlight.png.a776cef5ed9978fb8591e10500edbec3.png

How to install Cheetah Skin for FM2024 version 24.1.1

1. Download the skin file
  2. Use a tool like Winrar or 7zip to extract the content of the download on your system
  3. Extract the contents of the folder into:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\skins\
  4. If the skins folder doesn''t exist, you can create it manually.
  5. Run Football Manager and navigate to Preferences > Interface.
  6. In the skin section use the drop down to select the skin. If you have followed the steps correctly you will see the custom skin in the drop down list.
  7. Hit confirm and the skin will be loaded.
  8. If this doesn't do the trick you can have a look at our 'How to install a custom skin' guide.
Edited by yuanding
version update

Just got around to using this and it's surprisingly good. After trying many flashier skins they just didn't feel right. This one takes the original skin and improves it in subtle ways which makes for a game that doesn't overwhelm you with information. 

One thing I would change is the hidden attributes area. As a lower league manager who likes to play as realistically as possible this is a no-go for me. If possible could you tell me where the code is located so I could remove this section?

Thanks for your compliment! You can go to this folder "skins\Cheetah Skin 24.1.0\panels\player\" and open the file named "player overview panel.xml",  find out those text

<!-- Hidden Attributes -->
                <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="chep" file="player/custom/player hidden attribute panel"  priority="3">
                    <translation id="title" translation_id="361135" type="use" value="Hidden Attributes" />
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="chep"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="chep"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="chep"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="chep"/>
                </widget>  

delete it , save the file, and reload the skin, then you could not see the hidden attrs. Enjoy it!

3 hours ago, yuanding said:

Thanks for your compliment! You can go to this folder "skins\Cheetah Skin 24.1.0\panels\player\" and open the file named "player overview panel.xml",  find out those text

<!-- Hidden Attributes -->
                <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="chep" file="player/custom/player hidden attribute panel"  priority="3">
                    <translation id="title" translation_id="361135" type="use" value="Hidden Attributes" />
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="chep"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="chep"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="chep"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="chep"/>
                </widget>  

delete it , save the file, and reload the skin, then you could not see the hidden attrs. Enjoy it!

Awesome thanks mate.

13 小时前, Rub Me说:

Great skin mate however I am encountering an issue where the development centre widget doesn;t work. It just takes me to the news screen. 

I had updated the skin, you can download it again. The download link is the same.

5 hours ago, Woodie With The Pecker said:

Hi, could someone help me, i think this skin is great but i am having issues with the match day timer and away colors in the top left (as seen in the picture below). I have no clue on how to edit the skin to enable me to see the match time. Thank you for any help given.

20231117151307_1.jpg

The time slider (time bar) is in the 'match title bar.xml', there will probably be two similar widgets so that's why you have them twice when you are viewing the already played match. 

Team names are editable in the 'match score area panel' - in your case, it's a licensed EFL scoreboard so you have to find it in the match/comps/eng/efl.

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, SPE3D said:

Hi just wondering if you know if it's easy to remove the messi image and return it back to the default changing room image at the start of the game?

check in intro panel, 

you can delete the file or remove the widget that has the picture path

cheetahskin/startground

• yuanding changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Updated! Cheetah Skin for FM2024 version 24.1.1
  • 4 weeks later...