Vujevic Pro tactics Fm 24-Nottingham Forrest won instant title without any transfers!

Hi there, just wanted to say that I'm very glad I found your tactic.

First, I should explain that I like to play FM in a particular way.

I like to put players in their favourite positions and roles. This isn't a hard and fast rule, but it does guide my tactics and formations. That being the case, I'm always searching for a flexible tactic that allows me to keep the basic team instructions even I switch player roles and positions around. 

I was playing my own 343 mid-block for quite a while and having good success, but then, no idea why, it just stopped being effective. So, I was looking for something else.

I tried your base tactic and immediately started annihilating teams, just steamrolling. So, I nerfed it. I removed all the player instructions. Played for a while like that, but it was very hit and miss. I then realised I had not applied the OIs. Since adding those in, it has become soooo much more stable defensively. I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself, but looks like this could be the one for me.

The games are still tight, so you have that satisfaction when you score. I also experimented with the a DM/CM/AM (in different roles) and DM/DM/AM, as well as two DMs and two STs. They all seemed stable.

Early days (only played about 7-8 games) but it's looking good.

Thanks again.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, timcliffsmith said:

Hi there, just wanted to say that I'm very glad I found your tactic.

First, I should explain that I like to play FM in a particular way.

I like to put players in their favourite positions and roles. This isn't a hard and fast rule, but it does guide my tactics and formations. That being the case, I'm always searching for a flexible tactic that allows me to keep the basic team instructions even I switch player roles and positions around. 

I was playing my own 343 mid-block for quite a while and having good success, but then, no idea why, it just stopped being effective. So, I was looking for something else.

I tried your base tactic and immediately started annihilating teams, just steamrolling. So, I nerfed it. I removed all the player instructions. Played for a while like that, but it was very hit and miss. I then realised I had not applied the OIs. Since adding those in, it has become soooo much more stable defensively. I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself, but looks like this could be the one for me.

The games are still tight, so you have that satisfaction when you score. I also experimented with the a DM/CM/AM (in different roles) and DM/DM/AM, as well as two DMs and two STs. They all seemed stable.

Early days (only played about 7-8 games) but it's looking good.

Thanks again.

try also this one

image.png

image.png

4-3-3-Southgoat by Vujevic&Mr Green.fmf

Thanks very much. I assume you added this because you think this will also allow me to be flexible with positions and roles without OIs?

Well, I'll give it a go. I'll switch to it if the other one isn't working. 

What I've found with the other one is that it can go quite a while without creating much, but it usually fashions at least a few decent chances. I like this, can't stand overkill tactics. Playing with Cardiff in the second season. Only switched to yours in the run-in. Now second season. I did get 84 points, but you had to get 91 to get in the play-offs. Three teams got more than 100. Crazy!

Cheers. I'll let you know how this new one goes.

I need a formation to use. To face the mighty PSG. In the season opening Trophee Des Champions. I have recently been promoted going un defeated with Auxerre. I also beat PSG on route last season to winning the French Cup.

Hi there, just an update on my version of your tactic. It's my second season with Cardiff in the Championship, so as you can imagine, only a couple of signings, and it is going unbelievable. Just to remind you, I took off all the PIs but kept your TIs and OIs. I do slightly mix up the positions and roles, depending on my players, but have largely stuck to balanced and the 2/6/2 split for Def/Sup/Att.

The results are great, but what I'm more impressed by is the balance of the games. We rarely score more than three, but the defence is just sooooo good.

Look at that defence! Never known anything like it. 

20240722235915_1.jpg

Yes, a few crazy games, but in general it's a shock if we concede. Absolutely love it.

Here's my latest team...yes, this is a largely changed team because I have the Carabao Cup Final coming up, but still, look at the stats for the game against Blackpool.

20240723001102_1.jpg

20240723001134_1.jpg

Anyway, thanks again. Having a great time.

Edited by timcliffsmith

On 21/07/2024 at 15:48, Baggie1979 said:

I need a formation to use. To face the mighty PSG. In the season opening Trophee Des Champions. I have recently been promoted going un defeated with Auxerre. I also beat PSG on route last season to winning the French Cup.

Sounds like what you've got is working pretty well!

Just finished my season in Ligue 1 with Auxerre. Won the Double. Europa League and French Cup. I beat PSG away, and drew with them at Home in the League. Went the season in the League un beaten. But still finished six points behind PSG for the title.

20240801_190825.jpg

20240801_190846.jpg

On 01/08/2024 at 19:26, Warszawa said:

which tactic did you use? is that console version??

I play this tactic at Home. Plus normally away, unless it's a really big team ie a PSG, then I go more defensive.

Screenshot_20240803_135101_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 15/04/2024 at 09:25, Meraklija Vujevic said:

image.thumb.png.8c600152ab3cf6cdedc61de2cb3504a7.pngimage.thumb.png.79f2868aef98c63c6bf83d1be007c5b0.pngimage.thumb.png.73fcae776aef6c51b993d3a5e5cd96e2.png

image.thumb.png.1c62185ceaf8cbc6490ed85e2fa18f44.png

image.thumb.png.f2e2a48275da7b318ef4594a7e576364.png

Used my 3 5 2 in hard away games!

Today traveling to Buines Aires where I will work for next two months then going to Germany watch Croatia on Euro!

@Meraklija Vujevic ie with the 3-5-2 for away. Do you use opposition instructions 🤔 

@Meraklija VujevicI think playing one formation at Home, and more defensive one away, works this season. Currently un beaten in Ligue 1 with Auxerre.

Top of the table. Already beaten PSG. Won the European Super Cup. Top of my Champions League Group. Ive beaten Real Madrid along the way.

On 11/08/2024 at 12:28, Meraklija Vujevic said:

image.thumb.png.4544a7efddacd09c6026c09cbb4fd255.png

image.thumb.png.aa25b7f3ed5f6e2c5c00e2ef6072ff34.png

Instant title done!

Do you play this formation both home and away with the same "Ballanced" mentality. Do you use player instructions 🤔 

• 1 month later...
On 14/08/2024 at 10:00, Baggie1979 said:

Do you play this formation both home and away with the same "Ballanced" mentality. Do you use player instructions 🤔 

played both home and away with this one

full season published on my channel

today i will stream s2 where i plan to play 3 5 2 and try to win cl

Just a further update. Your tactic is basically too good, even with nerfing it by removing all PIs.

That being the case, I've tried to further nerf it by changing to three at the back. 

Still having great success, but I feel it has made it a little less good.

Edited by timcliffsmith

On 18/09/2024 at 11:56, Meraklija Vujevic said:

played both home and away with this one

full season published on my channel

today i will stream s2 where i plan to play 3 5 2 and try to win cl

If in a game, your team are struggling, or a goal behind. What tweeks would you make. 

Do you use the player shouts much.