[FM24.4] Japan League System (Level7) & J.League 2024 Real fixtures

you are a God!!! This was the case!! I was getting like 3 Bafetimbi Gomis! When I erased this file you wrote, I am good to go!!! 

Something final, does this file includes database fixes for Japan? I mean missing players etc? Or it isn't needed because of the added updates?

Edited by asapas

• 2 weeks later...

This is an extremely weird problem: I'm in 2026 and have won promotion from J3 to J1 with Hachinohe. But, for some reason, I'm not receiving any TV revenue in J1? It has completely tanked my finances. Has anyone seen this before?

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 4.32.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 4.33.05 PM.png

• 5 weeks later...

is it just me or everyone have this kind of problem too. for some reason some of player didn't move to their new club at the start of the game for example adailton has move to kofu in January transfer window  but in the game he still at FC Tokyo although in the editor he's already at kofu.

Screenshot 2024-06-03 190253.png

Screenshot 2024-06-03 190418.png

Perhaps a combination of the starting date of your save game and the kind of database setup you choose at the start of your savagame?

On 04/06/2024 at 04:28, Jorgen said:

Perhaps a combination of the starting date of your save game and the kind of database setup you choose at the start of your savagame?

did you encounter this problem as well?

• 1 month later...