Tutorials - Can these be turned off???

Does anyone know of a setting somewhere that allows tutorials to be turned off entirely? I'm sure there used to be a preference that allowed you to do this but it seems to have disappeared. 

• The tick box in your manager profile (untick in theory should remove them) but you still get them. If you add multiple player with the same profile it may reduce them for the first but you get them all again for the subsequent managers.
  • The question mark option only allows you to restart or schedule not unschedule or disable. No option to set your experience level.
  • There is no option in your profile or the preferences section to turn these off

They are super frustrating and actually game-play ruining! Please SI if this is a bug can it be patched sooner rather than later!

Pretty sure you can opt out of the tutorials when you first load up the game. I haven't had a tutorial for anything except the new set piece feature so far. As you say there used to be a feature to disable them but after having a quick look, it doesn't seem to be present in this edition.

1 hour ago, kevgaleuk said:

Does anyone know of a setting somewhere that allows tutorials to be turned off entirely? I'm sure there used to be a preference that allowed you to do this but it seems to have disappeared. 

• The tick box in your manager profile (untick in theory should remove them) but you still get them. If you add multiple player with the same profile it may reduce them for the first but you get them all again for the subsequent managers.
  • The question mark option only allows you to restart or schedule not unschedule or disable. No option to set your experience level.
  • There is no option in your profile or the preferences section to turn these off

They are super frustrating and actually game-play ruining! Please SI if this is a bug can it be patched sooner rather than later!

Glad it's not just me, it's completely winding me up at the moment there's nowhere to turn them off if they are set on at the start of your game.

1 hour ago, jyny said:

Pretty sure you can opt out of the tutorials when you first load up the game. I haven't had a tutorial for anything except the new set piece feature so far. As you say there used to be a feature to disable them but after having a quick look, it doesn't seem to be present in this edition.

There is a button when you create a manager (it's ticked by default) but there is no option to disable tutorials completely. If you then start a new game with the same profile or decide to play a game with the same profile managing multiple teams it re-ticks itself and even if you edit the profile to untick it again it doesn't seem to work

7 hours ago, kevgaleuk said:

There is a button when you create a manager (it's ticked by default) but there is no option to disable tutorials completely. If you then start a new game with the same profile or decide to play a game with the same profile managing multiple teams it re-ticks itself and even if you edit the profile to untick it again it doesn't seem to work

Oh ok. Thats strange as I've had no tutorials except for the set piece maker. Strange there isn't an option to disable them completely though.