[FM24.3] Russian clubs in AFC Champions League

3 hours ago, albertluque said:

Seems pointless even having the Russian league in the game out of the box. Surely NOBODY is managing in Russia without continental football without mods?

I want Russia in UEFA comps without having to change images from Russia to URSS.

Guessing they have a multi-year license from the RPL and either way it's more work to change something than it is to just keep it intact. Although I did note they added the Crimean teams this year

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 21:10, themodelcitizen said:

Gonna experiment with that now. The only downside to my club solution is they're hard-wired to 3 spots (no AFC Cup), but the rest of the co-efficients seem to rise and fall around them as usual (mind you, the "nation club coefficient ranking" for Asia has blank spaces instead of country names by default, hopefully they patch that up).

EDIT: you might just have to rebuild the AFC system to account for the extra ranking spot but that wouldn't be too difficult

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I'm considering doing a sort of Build A Nation save in Asia, as the coefficient system like Europe can allow a nation to "grow" into more qualification spots.

I've done just a basic test with pretty vanilla databases for every country in Asia (have not done your Russia db yet with it) - with no other database that could be interfering with it. Asia's coefficients are being calculated, so I know they're working, but the names are all shown as blank. I've cross referenced some older saves where I'm playing in Europe, don't have many asian databases loaded, and it's the same thing.

Is this a known bug for SI?

image.thumb.png.99aa7fea52193b494f11aaa60afda0c0.png

• 1 month later...
  • themodelcitizen changed the title to [FM24.3] Russian clubs in AFC Champions League
  • 2 months later...

not being rude but can i request a file from you, original afc champions league and afc cup file, i cant figure it out how to get the continental cup file from the editor, just want to change the registration foreign rule on those competitions

• 1 month later...
On 15/06/2024 at 03:24, FTorres_18 said:

not being rude but can i request a file from you, original afc champions league and afc cup file, i cant figure it out how to get the continental cup file from the editor, just want to change the registration foreign rule on those competitions

Those exist look in the editor files for them elsewhere and then mod one to your heart's content.