FM23 how to use more than one corner routine?

Hello, ive set up a number of different corner routines and saved them (saved them individually using the Save Routine option instead of Save All (as that doesn't seem to do anything?))

But my players always do the same one?

I feel like im doing something wrong, and that I should be saving them all as a group of routines but that doesn't seem to work, or if it does its

1. Not intuitive 
  2. No feedback in the UI if it works

For reference, im talking these two buttons (Save Routine and Save All Routines)

Spoiler

image.png.be8920687b598b790fc93a8caa927656.png

Could someone explain what the difference between Save and Save all is and how I get my players to cycle through each set piece instead of just the same one that is loaded?

28 minutes ago, allyc31 said:

Hello, ive set up a number of different corner routines and saved them (saved them individually using the Save Routine option instead of Save All (as that doesn't seem to do anything?))

But my players always do the same one?

I feel like im doing something wrong, and that I should be saving them all as a group of routines but that doesn't seem to work, or if it does its

1. Not intuitive 
  2. No feedback in the UI if it works

For reference, im talking these two buttons (Save Routine and Save All Routines)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.be8920687b598b790fc93a8caa927656.png

Could someone explain what the difference between Save and Save all is and how I get my players to cycle through each set piece instead of just the same one that is loaded?

your image shows you only having a single routine as “active”.

chose the “create new routine” option then load one of your other saved routines.

then do again for the third routine - you should end up with all 3 showing via the drop-down.

so not sure if “save” versus “save all” is the cause here.

15 minutes ago, Fritz13 said:

your image shows you only having a single routine as “active”.

chose the “create new routine” option then load one of your other saved routines.

then do again for the third routine - you should end up with all 3 showing via the drop-down.

so not sure if “save” versus “save all” is the cause here.

That's it! You have to hit load each time!!!

Thanks pal!