Editing 2nd Nationality chances of Newgens?

JOJOXI

Hi,

I am just wondering if there is a way to change the nationality data of certain nations in the pre-game editor. As a random example, is there a way to use the pre-game editor to simulate a massive Antiguan community in England where say 1 in every 10 England newgens have Antiguan 2nd nationality?

I have heard there is a way to do this by making changing the nationality of certain local regions. For example, if I changed the South-East of England nationality to England than someone born in Brighton would have English first nationality with Brighton part of England but Antiguan 2nd nationality with the South-East of England being Antiguan in the editor. However, this is quite a crude method and as I would be more looking to re-jig lots of 2nd nationality chances by a bit rather than just 1 or 2 by a massive amount where the region change method might be more effective.

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

The answer is no. This is set in the database by researcher and something we can't access via the editor.

The crude way is the only way to achieve something like that.

Thanks for confirmation, a shame as re-jigging some of youth ratings and was hoping this combined with editing some of nation reputations might allow for more nationality switches in game from a top 10 ranked nation to say a top 50/100 ranked nation. Can still do some of what I hope to achieve though

4 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Feeder clubs, the scouting knowledge of your club and head of youth development (?), and staff member nationalities should affect specific clubs' intake IIRC, but nothing on that scale

Thank you for this. I was looking more on a wider scale but I actually wasn't aware of that although vaguely recall getting a few of my newgens reflect my non-English nationality in save after a few years at a club so very possible HoYD effects that too I guess so whilst it wasn't what I was looking for ended up being something new I learnt.