What leagues do you load

Depends on the type of game I am playing. In general, I normally load some custom leagues like lower English levels down to 10, The top 5 european leagues. There 2nd divs at least. Arg and Brazil. And I normally load some smaller leagues I like to find players in Scotland gib Ireland etc.

The more leagues the better balanced the game is I find so the more your system can handle the better.

Usually load the top five leagues in Europe, Scandanavian leagues, Croatia, Belgium, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa and a few custom leagues typically in Africa. 

As Zapoleon says the more the better depending on how much your system can handle. 

First of all, I only play 12-15 years per save, then I start new. 

• Every save, I target a country and a moderately good club in second div of that country.
  • Then I load that nation with full detail, plus all the neighboring countries,
  • Plus all of the top 5 leagues top 2 div.
  • Then I add more players using advanced screen (current nationals, continental reputations, players from top clubs etc.).

This typically allows me to load between 100-140k players. This way I can play my save for 10-15 years and try to bring that club to top div, then will national league/cup as well as UCL (if possible).