Tournament not scheduling

Unicorn_Princess

Hi all,

I'm running into a very odd problem in my Japan database. I'm working on recreating the All-Japan High School tournament and I've got tournaments for every prefecture and they're all working fine qualifying the appropriate teams for the national competition - but one prefecture's tournament (Saitama) just isn't getting scheduled despite appearing to be identical to the other qualifying tournaments. I can't find out what the problem is. In an earlier build, all the tournaments were working fine but I got the qualification part wrong, so I went through and fixed that and then Saitama's tournament just stopped scheduling. The Test tool hasn't been much help except for confirming that it's not working (It always only results in the last year having a tournament that only has a hidden stage that seems to only pull the teams into the tournament and then nothing else)

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated - The problematic tournament is "HS Tournament Qualifiers - Saitama"

EDIT: Issue has been resolved - so I've removed the save file

Edited by Unicorn_Princess

57 minutes ago, Unicorn_Princess said:

I believe I've fixed it - I copied one of the tournaments that were working and used that as a base to rebuild the problematic tournament and it's working great :brock:

Always a good thing to do, check what works and then copy the basics from there :)